5 - Carles Puyol

SeloBarca

lol, Henrik Larsson was in the Swedish tv studio and when the commented the goal he said "If Pique would have been in the way, he would have ended up in the net aswell" :D

Last edited:

barca96

lol, Henrik Larsson was in the Swedish tv studio and when the commented the goal he said "If Pique would have been in the way, he would have ended up in the net aswell" :D

haha he was so determined, pushed everyone out of the way.
reminded me of el clasico.
superman

Moe

powered by;
what a header! reminded me so much with his bullet header against Real Madrid. I fucking love you, so much.

Seamus

Haha Larsson is a legend!!!

Great performance again by Puyol, he owned the box tonight him and Pique controlled nearly everything

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
germany-spain-tx6.jpg

B

barcafan4ever

agreed, a living legend.. always respected this man, he is a true captain at barca, and here he was man of the match... looked solid all game, and the way he scored was immense... he knew he would do his utter most to score that goal and thats why i love that guy... RATED.. now just do it in the finals...cant wait to see spain hold the cup over their head... they deserve it, starting line up 75% barca players.. :)

solid as a rock, fantastic header, real heart of him to throw himself at the ball like he did, fantastic performance :party00231:

Home of Barca Fans