23 - Jules Kounde

Gnidrologist

Maybe he's developing, you know. Though i'd still bite my fingernails against attack monsters. If he can prove his worth against some top attack, he'd be golden.

krakdol

Tbh he was okay at RB, not so good as people talk.

He knows to overlap but his crossing and everything alse is not good.

Keep him as CB as more we can.

He's not a RB at all, he's a CB. It was already tested multiple times in his former team + in NT too. I hope they'll put him in his real place soon.

Catta

Had some great long passes, but also some shitty ones. Overall great game, will be the signing of the season.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Relax he won't be playing such passes vs. Bayern. Also Alba didn't exactly help by passing the ball to him while a Sevilla player was closing him down.

Porque

He's not a RB at all, he's a CB. It was already tested multiple times in his former team + in NT too. I hope they'll put him in his real place soon.

Thing is he is our best rightback. Don't mind him there, but at a season max as, as you say, he has limitations there.

serghei

I think he is a excellent ball playing CB, but until we see him under some heavy fire... can't tell if his defending is top notch. If it is, and doesn't make errors, he can be a monster.

Home of Barca Fans