23 - Jules Kounde

mc_lovin

Garcia hasn't put a foot wrong so far... he deserves every minute.

The exact opposite. Between him and Aruajo, Aruajo is the better CB. Meanwhile I am not sure how good would it be to play both of them as CB given the similarities between the two.

Not sure how they are similar, Kounde is brilliant on the ball for one.

El Barcelona

Garcia is day and night compared to last season. Deserve every minute. Players know they need to perform now. Interesting season.

kattanib

Garcia was class again even with not much to do.

Been Barca best defender this season and becoming a crowd favourite.

Lol. Garcia is good against average teams because he is similar to Roberto in the sense that he has the technical aspect that helps in retaining possession. But put him against a solid aggressive well built attacker and you will have a nightmare. Pick and choose between a red card, a penalty or an own goal

JamDav1982

Lol. Garcia is good against average teams because he is similar to Roberto in the sense that he has the technical aspect that helps in retaining possession. But out him against a solid aggressive well built attacker and you will have a nightmare. Pick and choose between a red card, a penalty or an own goal

Garcia has been good in first three games and defended well.

He defended well v Isak.

Been more than just good technically.

Birdy

Kounde was like 100 times better than Araujo at RB

Don't know what he prefers or not, but given that Dest is freezed out by Xavi and our only other option is Roberto for RB,
I can see Kounde starting many games there

kattanib

Don't know what he prefers or not, but given that Dest is freezed out by Xavi and our only other option is Roberto for RB,

I want him to be converted to a RB like Ramos was converted to a CB.

iniestaGOAT

NEW RB will be signed before we worry about all that no doubt

Bulgroz

There's a reason why every single coach who played him at RB and CB (iirc that's like 5 coaches between Bordeaux, Sevilla, and France) ended up playing him as a CB in the long run.

He's a 70M euros CB, but he would be a 20M euros RB or stg. Good, but not world class. He'll do the job there though, but it would be a waste.

Home of Barca Fans