23 - Jules Kounde

Gnidrologist

Loved that assist to Lewy though. Any other former player there would just past the obvious ball to the flank, but he anticipates and sees good corridors for passes really well.

kattanib

Some of his passing is risky af with some bad mistakes, gonna get us smoked vs a Bayern level team.

And is part of why he would be a disastrous CB for us (including him forgetting to block the movement of opponent players sometimes). He would be one of the worlds best RBs though and perfect for us

Joan

That assist is mostly on Lewa. Lewa saw the opening and signalled to him. Perfectly weighted pass though, beautiful.

fergus90

I think he is a excellent ball playing CB, but until we see him under some heavy fire... can't tell if his defending is top notch. If it is, and doesn't make errors, he can be a monster.

I remember Haaland in the CL KO game giving him an awful time of it but can't say I've ever seen him enough to know what he's like against top class opposition.

Andresito

Staff member
Not so good in defensive headers though. Concentration looks off at times. But on the ball he's flawless.

malvolio

Should start to have a defined partner so that they build some chemistry. Changing positions and CB partner each game is not helping him.

Andresito

Staff member
Should start to have a defined partner so that they build some chemistry. Changing positions and CB partner each game is not helping him.

Well it's either that or rotations. Can't have it both ways.

Still, I think he'll mostly play as RB this season as the CB's are better than the RB's. It might not be his best position, but it's what benefits the team most.

kattanib

I would like to have it noted for the record, because as usual I see it now and then everyone else sees it in few months away from now

Kounde is not a reliable CB for Barcelona

If Kounde is to be converted to a RB, he will be one of the world greatest defensive RB

Bulgroz

Yes dude, you've said it 30 times already. I'm sure the 5 professional coaches who had Kounde in their team and who all ended up playing him as a CB (even thought they ALL made him start as a RB at first, except for one) are morons compared to the football genius that you are, and they couldn't see what you see after watching him play like 15 times.

Home of Barca Fans