23 - Jules Kounde

Birdy

Annoying that we have to sell an essential sub like Auba, who helped us so much for 6 months, to register Kounde.

While the Dutch labrador keeps receiving his big far Barto contract...

vuji_31

Annoying that we have to sell an essential sub like Auba, who helped us so much for 6 months, to register Kounde.

True.

But I also think Auba wants to play.

De Jong will take paycut if he is anything sane...Concidering his perfomances he should be paid like 8mil BRUTO per season.

Zidane82

Exactly.. if Lewandowski picks up an injury we are basically screwed

Birdy

De Jong will take paycut if he is anything sane...Concidering his perfomances he should be paid like 8mil BRUTO per season.

He and his dipshit agent are playing hardball games.
I live for the day when first Bernardo would come, and his ass will glue to the bench
and then his Barto contract would be declared invalid due to criminality

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Fantastic for all involved. Club gets money for a player they received for free that helped them during a delicate sporting moment. Player gets a move for bigger role & spotlight of Premiership after ending a bit controversially at Arsenal. Lewy is rarely going to be injured but then there is always Ferran & Ansu to cover. Plus added bonus of getting the Jules issue over the line & finish this transfer window with momentum

He was great while he was here, really came at a time when we were really in need of his goals & he delivered. Seems super likable and was a real pro, but now he also gets paid better too

A great win, Memphis out next

serghei

Aubameyang will barely play because Lewandowski is a fanatic like CR. He cares a lot about scoring goals and will look to score as many as possible.

Both him and Depay have to be sold.

Both were ok, especially Aubameyang who was rather good. Lewandowksi is just better.

jamrock

If only depay was as willing to move, without all the I deferred wages crap, we would have gotten a couple mil for him as well.

He only played 30 minutes in the Gamper Cup against Pumas, before that his last match was on June 13th in the Nation League with France. Had a surgery in the summer, isn?t registered yet and people already want to destroy him based on a friendly. :lol:

We havent even registered him yet but I bet people will call on the club to sell him already. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans