23 - Jules Kounde

Gari

3 external auditors validated the accounts made by Bar?a in the economic deals. La Liga will therefore accept Kounde's registration with no player departures necessary.

jamrock

3 external auditors validated the accounts made by Bar?a in the economic deals. La Liga will therefore accept Kounde's registration with no player departures necessary.

If this is True it will be pretty sweet, just to tell tebas fuck you.

FinBarcelonafan

❗️ La Liga will give the green light for Kound??s registration. They highly value the efforts made by Bar?a with the levers and the contractual adjustments. [sport] #fcblive ✅

I hate it. I feel like LaLiga always has to push vs Barca.. in the end they always end up bending though. Political shite I'd say.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
It's a weird one because according to other Spanish sources and an English one as well, La Liga didn't properly review all the documents Barca sent in which would have allowed him to play from day one.

Difficult to know exactly what happened here for surely Umtiti going on loan with Barca paying nearly all his wages won't have made enough of a difference to register him if they kept the same stance.

El Gato

Villarato!
Doesn't seem that weird
With Laporta lying on the daily it's to be expected they'd want as many pairs of eyes on those books as possible to make sure nothing was missed

Wonder if Betis and the rest of them are investigated accordingly

Home of Barca Fans