23 - Jules Kounde

Devils

Now we just need Tariq Lamptey and our defence will be complete.

Lamptey - Aruajo - Kounde - Balde

The dream is nearly complete.

Catta

He may well be though .... plus someone who says he will beat the shit out of anyone who cries in the dressingroom is fine by me ...

Wait, he really said that. I though that quote was made up to make fun of Alba.

If he beats up Alba, he should get the captains armband. :lol:

serghei

FZEs-imXkAIghSQ

His hairline missed the flight to Barcelona. :coffee:

serghei

You want to have hair when you come at Barca, because as soon as you end up here, it's either turning gray fast, falls off, or both. :coffee:

Sooke

Lots of Chelsea fans call him Alonslow... He's good in attack but gets caught A LOT in defence.

Balde showed great speed and fluidity yesterday anyways, good enough to secure the left flank. Would be smart to give him the min., at first in the easier games, and let him pick up the tricks of the trade from Alpaca lol

Would like to see us prioritizing the RB. Maybe with Lamptey? :thinking:

He looks like quite the bargain:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/tariq-lamptey/profil/spieler/504148

OK. Technically you are answering to my post, not JamDav's but that is OK. Yes, we don't need more older players in our team. Balde is not a bad option as Jordi's back-up and possible a starter against some low-level teams. But next year we need to find one solid starter for that position. Lamptey does not ring the bell to me. I have not seen a single game with him. One thing is for sure. We don't need a player of the same level as Dest and S.Roberto.

Home of Barca Fans