23 - Jules Kounde

Messi983

I havent seen Kounde playing much, but his height (1.78m) does not make me too excited. I still think we need someone tall like Pique to clear the air. He can be the next Mascherano for us, if he is really good.

You know who is the exactly same height as Kounde? :p

R.0cb32b3f373ff2f27c2efc6819d21da7

Sooke

James has been their first chioice RB for past two seasons and one of their best players.

It would be a back up they are looking for.

You are right. They will need a backup for him, but Azpi can stay as well. He extended his contract till June 2023. That said, I don't think Barcelona should go after Azpilicueta and Alonso. The first one is 32 already and the second, 31. We need younger players for our back flanks.

Joan

I hope we get Azpi. In fact, he's a must buy. Will be the best RB by a long margin as soon as he steps into the club.

snowy

You are right. They will need a backup for him, but Azpi can stay as well. He extended his contract till June 2023. That said, I don't think Barcelona should go after Azpilicueta and Alonso. The first one is 32 already and the second, 31. We need younger players for our back flanks.

Lots of Chelsea fans call him Alonslow... He's good in attack but gets caught A LOT in defence.

Balde showed great speed and fluidity yesterday anyways, good enough to secure the left flank. Would be smart to give him the min., at first in the easier games, and let him pick up the tricks of the trade from Alpaca lol

Would like to see us prioritizing the RB. Maybe with Lamptey? :thinking:

He looks like quite the bargain:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/tariq-lamptey/profil/spieler/504148

Givenchy

I hope we get Azpi. In fact, he's a must buy. Will be the best RB by a long margin as soon as he steps into the club.

yeah wasn't keen on him myself before due to age etc but after preseason, think it's becoming quite obvious we need a new RB.

Joan

yeah wasn't keen on him myself before due to age etc but after preseason, think it's becoming quite obvious we need a new RB.

Same with me but I don't see a better alternative on the market atm. Azpi seems like a decent stopgap.

snowy

You'll find plenty of experience and a sea of tranquility at the Honolulu elderly care center dawgs :lol:

Azpil is 32 going on 33 in less than a month

Might as well have kept Dani if looking for maturity

Tariq Lamptey or J. Frimpong are cheaper, faster and with way more upside

Barcilliant

You'll find plenty of experience and a sea of tranquility at the Honolulu elderly care center dawgs :lol:

Azpil is 32 going on 33 in less than a month

Might as well have kept Dani if looking for maturity

Tariq Lamptey or J. Frimpong are cheaper, faster and with way more upside

I like Lamptey. It's a bit of a mystery why bigger clubs aren't in for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I like Lamptey. It's a bit of a mystery why bigger clubs aren't in for him.

One of the reasons might be that he's 1.64m. So basically tiny.

Also surprising to see that you like him because I've noticed you tend to dislike such players :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
FWIW though I've seen Lamptey play probably like three or four times and been very impressed every time. So if you can live with his height he would be a really, really interesting option for us.

Home of Barca Fans