20 - Sergi Roberto

Zangash

Banned
Sadly you epitomise everything I dislike in a football fan. I understand that as a Barcelona supporter expectations are bound to be high and success is almost a given, however the arrogance you showed and the utter contempt you treated Evertonians with was embarrassing, and then you wonder why you weren't welcomed with open arms?

I notice you haven't been around much since you were shown up over the deal for Deulofeu? Any thoughts on the speculation linking Roberto to Everton?

First you drag your meaningless feud to this forum and now you're attacking our forum members here that post over there?

Get lost. You've only got 3 posts and you're already one of the most annoying people on the site. ~_~

Zangash

Banned
How did he play last night?

Played pretty well, I'd say. Wasn't anything spectacular but he showed glimpses of something more than the Roberto we'd come to expect. He also scored the goal that ultimately won us the game after pouncing on a ball Sandro couldn't control.

YerMa

First you drag your meaningless feud to this forum and now you're attacking our forum members here that post over there?

Get lost. You've only got 3 posts and you're already one of the most annoying people on the site. ~_~

Hey man, calm down. He refused to respond to the concerns raised on our forum so seeing as HE quoted me I figured I'd respond.

I'm not here to cause trouble, I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from addressing me in that manner in future and we might get along. No idea why so hostile.

By all accounts Roberto had a good game yesterday and maybe demonstrated some attributes and promise in areas not always associated with him, that's the general view I got from what I've seen and read.

Zangash

Banned
Hey man, calm down. He refused to respond to the concerns raised on our forum so seeing as HE quoted me I figured I'd respond.

I'm not here to cause trouble, I'd appreciate it if you could refrain from addressing me in that manner in future and we might get along. No idea why so hostile.

My point has already been made. If you're not here to cause trouble then good for you. I myself have made an account on your forum and know this "hostility" is not even close to what I could expect if I started posting over there again.

By all accounts Roberto had a good game yesterday and maybe demonstrated some attributes and promise in areas not always associated with him, that's the general view I got from what I've seen and read.

Roberto has shown some steady improvement since Lucho took charge. He's our first manager to stay for longer than one season since Pep and he rates Sergi, despite not giving him much time. He'd probably do well at Everton at this point but it's incredibly unlikely he'll ever leave.

Adversus

Sorry guys I think I might have brought one of them with me.

Anyway on topic. He did well, played Iniesta's position first half and then Rakitic's position 2nd half. The vision for the through ball to Rakitic was lovely and just a shame he didn't get it quite right.

However you could still see the difference in quality between Iniesta and Rakitic and even Rafina who I thought was excellent.

I was glad to see him play Iniesta's position but he didn't totally convince me. I wanted him to be a bit braver. I still think there's more potential.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Case in point

And I've dodged nothing, been busy - new baby, job, house

You'll have plenty of opportunity to demonstrate how juvenile you are when I return

On topic, happy with how Roberto looked although I haven't seen the 2nd half yet....This is his last chance to show he's more than a system player this season

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Case in point

You'll have plenty of opportunity to demonstrate how juvenile you are when I return

On topic, happy with how Roberto looked although I haven't seen the 2nd half yet....This is his last chance to show he's more than a system player this season

Congratulations

Ashtonian

Sorry guys I think I might have brought one of them with me.

Anyway on topic. He did well, played Iniesta's position first half and then Rakitic's position 2nd half. The vision for the through ball to Rakitic was lovely and just a shame he didn't get it quite right.

However you could still see the difference in quality between Iniesta and Rakitic and even Rafina who I thought was excellent.

I was glad to see him play Iniesta's position but he didn't totally convince me. I wanted him to be a bit braver. I still think there's more potential.

Hi mate. Hope we can put our differences on GOT behind us and have some good time stalking about Barca.

Yeah?

Ashtonian

Case in point

I think a lot of it is that you just didn't get the Scouse humour mate. They're a harmless bunch on there.

It did make me laugh that you were very adamant that Delofeyu wasn't going to go back tho.

Anyways your right. Off topic. It doesn't look like Roberto is moving this summer do you think?

Zangash

Banned
It's Chicoazul and Moutsgoat who have created "Yer MA" they have been laughing and joking about it on the alehouse forum. Rather sad but expected from them bullies.

That's why I have them on ignore. Hopefully see you back on GOT when the ban ends

I remember Chico. Was probably the biggest asshole I've ever encountered in online interactions. What a pain having that guy over here would be.

Home of Barca Fans