19 - Vitor Rawke

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't want to damper the party but he doesn't look like wonderkid potential as hailed. But let's wait. Maybe he has a role to play. After all he's only 18.

Messigician

If he was any good Real Madrid would have bought him simple as that.

Beat us to Vini and Rodygo and of course signed Endrick who is by far the better talent.

Rosell spent years in prison just for beating Madrid to the singing of Neymar. We will never again beat Madrid to a player like that

Its weird, I wouldn't say he played particularly well but he seems to have an elite acceleration + awareness of space / attacking positioning. Don't have alot of hope for this season but hope he starts to get mroe game time next season.

wisconsincule

We probably wont see his true potential for a while. Hes not a winger so will loo meh until he gets to play his favored position.

Im looking long term with him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think we got a cat in a bag.

It's weird. Because I am usually very optimistic about youngsters and I do like the type that works hard.

Temptation

He'll have to learn how to play with RL9 on the pitch.

RL9 has a humongous ego and gets pissed off when he gets subbed - destroying the dressing room morale and harmony.

Deco

Culé since 2005
He needs time, he is only 19 and he needs to adopt to a new country and playing style. Need to be patient when young players he will get better in years to come

Daisymorr

He'll have to learn how to play with RL9 on the pitch.

RL9 has a humongous ego and gets pissed off when he gets subbed - destroying the dressing room morale and harmony.
RL9 is not Messi and should stop throwing toys out the pram like he is.
Zlatan was very intimidating for young players in squads he was in and it never helped either.
RL9 needs a young striker coming up behind him that is fearless and when he throws his tantrum the young striker scores goals to let him know he is not irreplaceable in the starting 11.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He can't control the ball nor can pass well. No wonder Xavi is no fan.
Think his usefulness lies in when cohesion is lost in later stages of the matches.

But yes. Sample is too low to be sure of anything and he is 18.

I am sure of this though: This money should have been spent on DM.

Home of Barca Fans