19 - Vitor Rawke

serghei

Not gonna lie, I thought his killer finishing instinct is one of the best things about him? Not seeing it so far. Not the first time he misses a clear 1 vs 1 either, despite not playing that much.

mc_lovin

Not gonna lie, I thought his killer finishing instinct is one of the best things about him? Not seeing it so far. Not the first time he misses a clear 1 vs 1 either, despite not playing that much.
Every striker misses chances* (Kane for example has been hilarious recently - still on course to a record breaking season). "Killer instinct" is a bit of non-sense. You will break down top strikers on how many they get a season despite missing a bunch. Unless Roque becomes Timo Werner or something.

*with the exception of Messi '12.

Porque

Can we merge him with Ansu please.

Still time to turn good. But you don't want to be building up alot of "bad debt" by consistently missing these chances, that when your in the position the whole crowd groans and expects you to miss. Like with Greizmann here or Werner at Chelsea.

Very hard to recover after that sets in.

serghei

Can we merge him with Ansu please.

Still time to turn good. But you don't want to be building up alot of "bad debt" by consistently missing these chances, that when your in the position the whole crowd groans and expects you to miss. Like with Greizmann here or Werner at Chelsea.

Very hard to recover after that sets in.

Yeah, true. So far he scored the goals he "shouldn't have", and missed all the easy ones.

Still early though, and I approve of the fact that the manager is taking it easy with him and lets him settle with minimal pressure.

ajnotkeith

The mark of a good striker is getting in many positions to score. With these players they usually work it out with time.
Once he gets confidence up and starts feeling out the new environment (Laliga GKs are probably much harder to beat than Brazil league GKs) the goals will flood in.

Remember he is very very young at 18 and its rare for the striker position especially for players to be already top at that age. Strikers usually mature a bit later and most teams have older strikers.

Porque

Just needs to get his shots from now on as striker. Rest Lewy when the chances present themselves.

Yesterday was an easy home game that was solved with alot of time to spare. Next week we have a tough away game to Bilbao meanwhile three players were a yellow card from missing it. Araujo, Lewandowski and Cancelo.

Araujo and Lewandowski stayed on for the full match while Cancelo exited on the 84th minute.

Unnecessary risk from Xavi, while also a missed opportunity for Roque only getting 13 minutes, and at right wing at that.

Porque

Suggests he wont get the start tomorrow then.

Needs to earn it like Marcos Alonso by giving a few assists to the other team.

mc_lovin

Excellent game.

I am fairly pro Xavi, but starting Guiu over him is baffling to me. I need 5 minutes to see who's the vastly superior talent.

Home of Barca Fans