16 - Fermín López

Masetro10

Fermin's time to shine. Put him in the AM role for awhile and let's see some goals again. Pedri will be due a muscle injury after 5 games anyways. Let's go with the healthy player.

Porque

Interesting note that since Gavi went down to injury, that Fermin played just 15 minutes versus Rayo and 0 versus Porto.

It seems, atleast initially, that Xavi is not counting on him as a solution.

Subtle hint of pushing for a winter signing perhaps? Iniesta has 2 goals and 1 assist in 7 over in UAE.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Interesting note that since Gavi went down to injury, that Fermin played just 15 minutes versus Rayo and 0 versus Porto.

It seems, atleast initially, that Xavi is not counting on him as a solution.

Subtle hint of pushing for a winter signing perhaps? Iniesta has 2 goals and 1 assist in 7 over in UAE.
I was actually thinking of subbing him in for Lewa last 15 minutes... I think he's done more than ok every time he has played, should be given more chances.

mc_lovin

He looks pretty damn good each time I saw him..

May I ask in comparison to who does he look unreliable?
He had his one glorious game and looked unremarkable and weak ever since. Gulf in class to the likes of Pedri and Gavi, who to be fair have different aspirations to just being squad players.

JamDav1982

He had his one glorious game and looked unremarkable and weak ever since. Gulf in class to the likes of Pedri and Gavi, who to be fair have different aspirations to just being squad players.

Gavi is not even close to Pedri, Gundo and FDJ on ball and helps impact game with it.

'Not his job'.

Closer to Fermin than those three.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't agree, he had one fantastic game and many good games and actions - than he hardly got a chance...

JamDav1982

I don't agree, he had one fantastic game and many good games and actions - than he hardly got a chance...
He had a good first half v Real.. then was one of a few who struggled to control the game in second half as Real took over.

Then started v Sociedad and Alaves when he was terrible.

Not like Xavi just played him less for no reason.

JamDav1982

Roberto did absolutely nothing bar that one ball breaking to him in midfield for Lewa chance in first half and game before barely made 20 passes....

But Xavi has a soft spot for old Spanish players he thinks have secrets to football no one else knows.

Home of Barca Fans