16 - Fermín López

Total-Football

I see him more of a gundogan type of player.. short, stocky . An attacking midfielder whose understanding of the game allows him to attack the box at the right moment. Great potential

Zidane82

Lol. Barca have about 5-6 youngsters, most of which some clueless fans here believe could be starters. :lol: La-la land. Balde, Pedri, Gavi, Lamal, Fermin.

This only happens because the club can't sign top players in their prime, because those are might expensive.
Aww come on those five are spectacular players though .. the future is extremely bright .
I’d offload Lewa and get City’s Alvarez and we’re good to go for 5 years

Zidane82

Pedri is 21 next month so can really be added to that list and older than Bellingham/Musiala.

Gavi is 19 and a year or so younger than Real/Bayerns best players.

Those two are about the two sure fire starters in Barca team.

Fermin is 20.

Nothing huge in terms of youngsters in Barca team.

It is not about age as much as current performance.

Bellingham and Musiala dont suddnely become worse if Bayern play an 18 year old.. they are still up there as their teams best players or one of.
Lamal has jusf turned16 !!
Abde is a special talent
Fermin could be the surprise of the season !!

Porque

I really like Fermin but don't know if he will be a long term fixture. Hopefully he can carve out a career like Pedro did.

Talentwise let's see where Xavi can bring him too. Kudos for identifying him, but I think someone like Pep could make Pedri, Fermin and Gavi explode. In that order.

Devils

I think he's just excellent.

Should had a goal and an assist but denied by the post on both occasions.

Very direct player with excellent movement.

Home of Barca Fans