14 - Javier Mascherano

E

estranged

personally i hate him for his cuntness, greed and ball hogging with the albiceleste. he gets intimidated whenever he plays near messi and tries to somehow stand out and make himself noticeable by not passing to messi. the moron doesn't get that he's just a dot on the pitch when messi and aguerro are around.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
masc.gif

DAT tackle

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
He never ceases to amaze me. Such a commanding presence at the back, that he's really making the CB spot his own.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
he's gonna replace Puyol.

now we just need to find someone to replace him as backup DM.

maybe buy Oriol back. :lol:

It certainly looks that way. Although, I think it might only be a short-term solution.

And btw, what comes to the DM position - I do believe that with good coaching and discipline Keita MIGHT do the trick as a back-up DM. Yet, this seems only a short-term solution too.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
well yeah, Badger is 27 so would only provide probably 4-5 years maximum at the position. but 4-5 years is a long time in football, and it gives our youngs CB's time to develop into superstuds like him.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
well yeah, Badger is 27 so would only provide probably 4-5 years maximum at the position. but 4-5 years is a long time in football, and it gives our youngs CB's time to develop into superstuds like him.

Given Sergi Gomez keeps on improving the way he has so far, I really don't see any reason for him not to take over from Badger when needed. There are loads of CB's like Fontás, Bartra and Muniesa but none of them have the same potential as Gomez does.

Bartra is talented, no question there. Fontás might become a good squad player for the future, while Muniesa has been plagued by injuries and unfortunately I don't see him fulfilling his potential as awesome as he is.

Drunkmunky

It certainly looks that way. Although, I think it might only be a short-term solution.

And btw, what comes to the DM position - I do believe that with good coaching and discipline Keita MIGHT do the trick as a back-up DM. Yet, this seems only a short-term solution too.

You cant teach an old dog new tricks, Plip.

Home of Barca Fans