14 - Javier Mascherano

MasChe

I didn't on purpose. It would be sad if there were my post one after another. Masche needs praise that's for sure.
I don't get it why are people avoiding his thread. My mission is to raise awareness. Jefecito was great today, but I guess people will bully him once more about his height for that Giroud header.

MuriloPcs

Did a great job today. :)

He really did a good job in defense today, besides giroud header. But man his passes was awfull. Only i saw that? He delivery two or tree good chances for gunners. And tried and missed some long passes when the game wasn't asking for it

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't on purpose. It would be sad if there were my post one after another. Masche needs praise that's for sure.
I don't get it why are people avoiding his thread. My mission is to raise awareness. Jefecito was great today, but I guess people will bully him once more about his height for that Giroud header.

You may assume the throne then and may you be successful in your quest. :)

MasChe

He really did a good job in defense today, besides giroud header. But man his passes was awfull. Only i saw that? He delivery two or tree good chances for gunners. And tried and missed some long passes when the game wasn't asking for it

about the long balls. It was needed to try and get to their half somehow as they parked.
about other passes, I guess it's fatigue, his passing is usually the better one out there.

AnnieSureshot

You may assume the throne then and may you be successful in your quest. :)

Boom! Unlike MasChe I put him as my MOTM - the race is on!
Didn't really think I'm Mascherano's biggest fan (why do you think I am?) but if there's any competition I'm winning it! (I'm drunk celebrating the win btw)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Boom! Unlike MasChe I put him as my MOTM - the race is on!
Didn't really think I'm Mascherano's biggest fan (why do you think I am?) but if there's any competition I'm winning it! (I'm drunk celebrating the win btw)

El Jefe's rugged looks and outlaw behavior don't do it for you? My mistake :p

[MENTION=20802]MasChe[/MENTION] my man, you were ratted out :lol:

MuriloPcs

about the long balls. It was needed to try and get to their half somehow as they parked.
about other passes, I guess it's fatigue, his passing is usually the better one out there.

The long balls i think was because busquets was always closely marked at the beggining. The pass mistakes i don't know, He seemed axiouts or nervous at the first half, maybe because of wembley's atmosphere.

AnnieSureshot

El Jefe's rugged looks and outlaw behavior don't do it for you? My mistake :p
Well, I'm naturally drawn to crime and violence, so maybe there's something there. :jack:
But I guess competing does the most to me. I thought MasChe will put more of a fight. But I think I need to calm down a bit...

MasChe

The long balls i think was because busquets was always closely marked at the beggining. The pass mistakes i don't know, He seemed axiouts or nervous at the first half, maybe because of wembley's atmosphere.

the Busi bit, that too, I don't know why I left that from my post, I thought I didn't. probably slipped my mind while writing.

Home of Barca Fans