11 - Raphinha

Gnidrologist

Raphinha is solely left footed and cuts in from the right wing . I

Seems obvious
He did his best cross from the left (to Lewandovsky) and didn't look shabby there overall. Never sen Dembele having good match there, though he scored one long range golazo from there.

Zidane82

Can't wait for his first official game to slam one in the top corner and have a 80k+ crowd chanting his name.

It's a tough ask, but I expect Vinicius numbers in La Liga from him. 15-20 goals.

I do not think Vinicius will be anywhere near as prolific as last season .. but we will see

serghei

:lol: Good luck with that. I hope you are right, but Vinicius is world class for me. And he seems to be annoyingly effective in big games.

serghei

Really excited to see how he performs next season. Could be a breakout star and surprise everyone.

More of a surprise at this point if he doesn't do well.

Guy took 4 shots in 2 games or so. 1 golazo, 1 goal, one hit the crossbar violently, and one almost broke the hand of the goalie. :lol: His ball striking technique is outstanding.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Chemistry takes time but you can already see the makings of some impressive associative play in that attacking third we haven't seen at Barca for awhile

ronniecro

out of all signings he's the one i'm looking forward to this season the most,i think he will turn out fantastic for us

feggydinho

Too many errors in this game, although he did had some excellent actions as well in the first half.

His passing accuracy has never been high in his former clubs, same with dribbling accuracy so nothing out of the norm (I knew many of us here didn't watch him when we said he was gonna be a better dribbler and passer than Dembele).
He's reliable though, got pace, good positioning, can finish, create and presses well. He'll be great for us and I think he and Dembele should own the rw, the competition there would bring the best from them.

serghei

Long passing is generally where he has most to improve I feel. Decision making near the box is spot on, shooting is vicious and should try to use it more, crossing of all types is near textbook in terms of power, precision, and spin. Dribbling is hard to see so far in preseason, we need to wait for it to make a conclusion. But based on his style, he will not be a player who will look to dribble when he has the ball. More to combine with and deliver service to his teammates.

OVI9323

His dribblig style looks quite previsible, for what i see Balde looks better in term of dribbling for instance

But i'm not even expect him to dribble a lot if he keep the same decision making, link up well with other member of the attack and stay focus iwith his shoot

Home of Barca Fans