11 - Raphinha

JamDav1982

They should have punted Raphinha.. he was clearly not as effective as Dembele and despite some decent stats didnt have a great season.

This season he is again second best by a long way on RW to a 16 year old.

Dembele was fucked by board when Laporta spoke shite to him then they threatened to put him in stands.

Nothing Xavi could have done really as rated him as Barcas best attacking player and lost him.

Same with Kounde and Lewa.. all said last summer.. not what club need long term.

JamDav1982

Think they'll sell him. There's interest from Prem clubs and he'll fetch a decent transfer fee..

Of course they would and Xavi would have punted him before Dembele last summer 100%.

Raphinha struggles on the dribble to play in this system.

Can over play a header finish etc as a 'winner' when that was all FDJ last season but in basics of a wide player for system he lacks a lot.

Messi983

Fermin could go also if any market for him.

Cant play deeper and not nearly as good in final third as likes of Ferran.

Bit of a shame as he gives his all but it is a drop in quality any time he is on pitch near enough.

I think Fermin is worth more to us as a cheap squad player who will give his best whenever gets a chance than what we could get for him on the market.

But ofc if we receive a good offer should consider selling and can then replace him with Pablo Torre who has not exactly improve his value at Girona a lot and will be back unless we include him in a swap deal for Aleix Garcia for example.

jamrock

Think they'll sell him. There's interest from Prem clubs and he'll fetch a decent transfer fee..
Yep more or less this, he still has a good rep in the EPL.

Could get back close to what we paid for him.

Said it from last season, when he was helping us win the league, to sell him if we need the money, would just be good business, because his resale value is still high.

But that wasn't going to happen last summer.

We'd struggle to get 30m for ferran.

We should do a Diaz, Torres trade....

JamDav1982

I think Fermin is worth more to us as a cheap squad player who will give his best whenever gets a chance than what we could get for him on the market.

But ofc if we receive a good offer should consider selling and can then replace him with Pablo Torre who has not exactly improve his value at Girona a lot and will be back unless we include him in a swap deal for Aleix Garcia for example.

He doesnt add much in final third or in middle of park for me but works hard and been decent surprise.

If any decent offers he should go.

JamDav1982

Raphinha would have gone last summer if up to Xavi and it could have meant Dembele being kept.

He isnt rated all that highly in Barca after what he showed last season and this and clearly hasnt fitted what Barca need out wide.

Was signed and came in as second best RW and second best again this season to 16 year old.

Temptation

Yep more or less this, he still has a good rep in the EPL.

Could get back close to what we paid for him.

Said it from last season, when he was helping us win the league, to sell him if we need the money, would just be good business, because his resale value is still high.

But that wasn't going to happen last summer.

We'd struggle to get 30m for ferran.

We should do a Diaz, Torres trade....
Let me warn you.

Diaz isn't really a high G/A type player.

He's a ball carrier who'll beat a couple of players and cleverly link up with teammates.

Will probably be a Coutinho transfer all over again if you lot sort out your finances.

Prem fans don't rate Torres. Good luck trying a swap.

khaled_a_d

Think Ferran saved himself this season. Definitely off the chopping block.

I think the market will most likely dictate who leaves tbh. The one that clubs are willing to pay for will be sold, we need big sales.

In a perfect world I would keep both Raphinha and Torres, get another loan for Felix and get some LW. limit Lamina minutes and then sell either Raphinha or Torres in 2025, but this is more of a fantasy at this point.

As for Fati, we neec to try to cut injury prone players. Dembele was a good first move, Roberto & Alonso leaving is also a good step in the right direction.

JamDav1982

Diaz name gets brought up any time he scores.

Can go 16/17 games without 1 goal and 1 assists in league v Burnley and Luton and not a peep.

Then scores and his name is back in fashion.

As said before.. like Diaz and he should score assist more but his record under Klopp is not great to date nor has he been good for Colombia as far as know.

jamrock

Let me warn you.

Diaz isn't really a high G/A type player.

He's a ball carrier who'll beat a couple of players and cleverly link up with teammates.

Will probably be a Coutinho transfer all over again if you lot sort out your finances.

Prem fans don't rate Torres. Good luck trying a swap.
Yep that's what we need, a player than can Beat his man consistently, only yamal can do that right now in our squad.

Yea I'm aware how Torres is rated in the prem and generally, which is why raphinha would be the smarter sell.

Porque

Fermin could do with a loan really. He is hard working and has a bit of quality. But not enough for us today and maybe never

But he is one of those you try to do a Brahim type deal and bring back if he goes up a level.

Romano says Savio going back to City btw. So he is off the menu.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Why is this guy still with us? The longer he stays his market value go down - not like he is of any use for us (n)

Horatio

You're welcome
Diaz name gets brought up any time he scores.

Can go 16/17 games without 1 goal and 1 assists in league v Burnley and Luton and not a peep.

Then scores and his name is back in fashion.

As said before.. like Diaz and he should score assist more but his record under Klopp is not great to date nor has he been good for Colombia as far as know.

@iniestaGOAT W

Home of Barca Fans