10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kroki223

I don't understand it. Why people cry that Messi scored? It was good, because the team collected 3 points. It was good for his confidence.

Vegy

How the hell did he have a bad game when he scored two goals and won us the game? For god sakes, people, he can't score hattricks every game.

Rahj

I also don't think that he played badly against osasuna. he was often involved in our attacks and saved our asses with his goals. In comparison, his performance was way worse in the away game agianst espanyol in the last season.

Well, he wasn't having his best day by his standards, but uh, as everyone mentioned, the legend saved our asses again.

One thing worth mentioning though is that, when Xavi came on, Messi automatically got more involved and showed definite improvements in his performance.

Anyways, I expect him to be at the of his game on Wednesday. We need him.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Scores 2 goals in one of the toughest grounds in La Liga and saves us from defeat. While having a "bad" game.

Scary.

mixer

He had a bad game! He's performance was just awful. It was a miracle that he scored those 2 goals. He even said that he was lucky to score them... I do not require a hat-trick every game from him, but that he scored two goals doesn't mean he played a good match.

Theconomist

He had a bad game! He's performance was just awful. It was a miracle that he scored those 2 goals. He even said that he was lucky to score them... I do not require a hat-trick every game from him, but that he scored two goals doesn't mean he played a good match.

Very true.
We did get 3 points tho so time to move on. This is one of the hardest away grounds.

K

kroki223

Good for you, I think Xavi started to control the game when he got subbed.

No, Villa and Pedro made the difference. I think Villa can bring with him more defenders, than Sanchez or Tello. Villa and Pedro know better how to move on the pitch.

KhaledBarca

Most Goals in 2012 - Europe's top-5 leagues (all official comps, Club and Country):

1- Messi - 57 (Games: 41, Assists: 15)
2- Cr7 - 40 (Games: 44, Assists: 8)
3- Ibra - 26 (Games: 34, Assists: 9)
4- Huntelaar - 25 (Games: 29, Assists: 6)
5- Falcao - 25 (Games: 33, Assists: 5)

oz187

Messi had an average game by his standards. By anyone else's standards he was awesome again. People take a lot of the things he does for granted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans