10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jiopi

Played bad? lmao

MoM, two goals, two throughballs.

Messi walking on the pitch is like Jesus walking on water, possibly he is the Jesus.

Last edited:

Hatem Ben Arfa

I've scored better goals than that to be honest ;)

joking aside, came up with 2 vital goals to win us the game. just another average day at the office.

J

jiopi

Comment of the day - "Suicidal to leave Messi with that much space. You might as well invite Jack the Ripper into your house!"

X

xaviniesta

Played bad? lmao

MoM, two goals, two throughballs.

yes he did that. proves he is still the game decider for barca. don't know if its bad or not overall still.

but i still think he hasnt find his form. he wasnt involved to the game as he usually is, also lost the ball too many times. maybe its his extremely high standards or something that we are used to. but still :worthy:

King Leo

Banned
Was great to see Villa and Messi celebration after Messi's 2nd. :)

yeh, my eyes were on the celebration to see how everyone reacted and especially via with messi. I hope we keep Villa happy and get him back on the scoring board. Don't wanna see him go to Italy or anywhere else.

Povikas

Brandon
25610053.jpg

Jaguar

Flair Trait
That 2nd finish from Messi is starting to become a signature Messi strike, he did it against Levante last season as well and saved our asses, although overall I hope that the team start away games more sharply than tonight, but they are still getting into their stride.

K

kroki223

i think, in the first half Messi and Iniesta changed place. Iniesta let out a lot of possibilities. In the second Messi was nearer to the gate. Villa and Pedro helped him. they can make place for Messi.
Tello and Sanchez can't make free place for Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans