Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Patty2720

Messi stats for Club and NT.

403 games
285 goals
123 assists

He has been directly involved in 408 goals in his career!

MagIX

Messi stats for Club and NT.

403 games
285 goals
123 assists

He has been directly involved in 408 goals in his career!

tumblr_m83r5yRBWr1qeu5wko1_500.png

tumblr_m83r5yRBWr1qeu5wko2_500.png

BarcaGirl

I wish I could understand what they are saying but Leo's acting skills are epic :worthy:
I wish I was that little boy :lol:

-Translation-

Excuse me can you give me an autograph for my son?
and when is the concert? aren't you singer from THAT band...?
oh no you are John Gilbert!! from the Vampire series!
(receives autograph) mmm... what? Messi? oh i see... basketball player?
Bimbo with Actileche? i give my son of those... he needs to grow too

*It dont matter if she don't know who is Messi, it matters if she knows what Bimbo with Actileche does for your son*

Yannick03

-Translation-

Excuse me can you give me an autograph for my son?
and when is the concert? aren't you singer from THAT band...?
oh no you are John Gilbert!! from the Vampire series!
(receives autograph) mmm... what? Messi? oh i see... basketball player?
Bimbo with Actileche? i give my son of those... he needs to grow too

*It dont matter if she don't know who is Messi, it matters if she knows what Bimbo with Actileche does for your son*

Thank you very much !

Good commercial :lol:

Stric

The more I see him play, the more I think about just how incredibly privileged my generation is for being able to say that we witnessed Messi. Seriously, it's almost an honour to watch him play. And to think that on top of everything he does on the pitch, his off-the-pitch attitude is the way it is, it's just impossible to avoid the fact that he is by far the greatest sportsman I've seen my life.

PacoBJuarez

The more I see him play, the more I think about just how incredibly privileged my generation is for being able to say that we witnessed Messi. Seriously, it's almost an honour to watch him play. And to think that on top of everything he does on the pitch, his off-the-pitch attitude is the way it is, it's just impossible to avoid the fact that he is by far the greatest sportsman I've seen my life.

Couldn't agree more. As an American, it puts into perspective just how arrogant, selfish, and despicable most sports stars are in my country compared to Messi. He's such a humble, respectful, hard-working guy that it's impossible not to love him.

K

kingleo

i correctly predicted Falcao's Hattrick on Monday i just had a gut feeling and i got that same feeling for Messi tonight to score 2 or 3 goals tonight! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans