10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzaR

Again Balague has just said 2 weeks should be long enough for him to recover.

Can see him missing 4 games then coming back after international break.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Ujfalusi went down to Barcelona's dressing room to get to know about Messi's health status and apologized for his bad tackle.

Fair play to him. He does come across as a decent bloke although it was a shocking challenge.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
when i saw him rolling down in pain and being taken away on a stretcher..i realised how much i love this guy :(
really disgusted!
Get Well Soon!

Vagorn

messi190910ooo6.jpg

He isn't watching the ball

Pepe Silvia

I didn't see the incident and there may be a possibility of Ujfalusi trying to get the ball, but he was just too slow. I'm not saying it wasn't a bad tackle, but maybe it's not that he wanted to take the player out for sure. I'm only saying that I didn't hear Messi apologizing for a teeth accident just out of sheer politeness, because after all it was Leo who caused the injury. That's all.

Ujfalusi tackle was bad.
Just to slow? It had nothing to do with speed. He went in for a blatant tackle "cleats up" because he knew he was beat and was the last line of D and Messi was off to the races. Just stop posting bullshit about Messi's injury. Your first post was just an awful display of douchebaggery with that "Nice" comment? Fuck you dude.

zanela

If you read the post i said i was fearing the worst at 1st. meaning i thought he was out for much longer. But be my guest, i dont actually give a shit what you think....;)

being out for 2 weeks is very good news when comparing to say 5 months.,..:wave:

When everyone here's worried about the Argentine. Your first thoughts were about your boy getting more playing time. And thats basically a trend with all your posts...

yeah, thats what i thought, anyway, will be taking a break from the forum, cya guys....

Ofc you don't give a shit wht I think..;)

Too fragile i'm afraid, just like your boy...And i'm not sure if either one of u'll make it here. :p

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Ever heard of supporting the team Zanela? Getting behind the players when they go through a patch of bad games instead of saying they won't make it here? Bojan is one of our most promising youth talents and you dislike him for whatever reason, while you seem to have no problem defending Madridistas like Higuain and Laudrup...and you go on to question someone else's commitment to the club. There's something wrong with that picture.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
I'm sad about the injury, but happy that its not too serious of an injury. I think it was a horrible challenge and tackle. Never the less, great win for us today!

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
When everyone here's worried about the Argentine. Your first thoughts were about your boy getting more playing time. And thats basically a trend with all your posts...

Ofc you don't give a shit wht I think..;)

Too fragile i'm afraid, just like your boy...And i'm not sure if either one of u'll make it here. :p

Dont flatter yourself, im starting a training course at work so wont be at home for a week.

so, yup, continue being talking down to people and questioning their commitment to the club, makes no difference to me.

and if you think im not concerned about Leo's injury your fucking delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans