10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
check this out though, last time before he scored a goal like that- i had an egg fart, and this time? guess what?

yep. egg fart.

coincidence?

ok how about this..
last time i watched a Barca match in a cafe was Madrid 2-6 Barca...
and this time too we beat madrid at burn a cow!

desoe

What could be the possible reason of Messi NOT getting a third Ballon d'Or in a row? Rooney scoring three goals at the final? Plus it's not a WC year .. not like it mattered the last time, of course

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
What could be the possible reason of Messi NOT getting a third Ballon d'Or in a row? Rooney scoring three goals at the final? Plus it's not a WC year .. not like it mattered the last time, of course

someone else having a completely boss Copa America and scoring loads of goals.

even then, though, it'll be hard for anyone to oust Messi. even a below-par world cup couldn't derail his winning the last one, and he's been even better this season than he was in 09/10.

Juan03

man what a season Leo is having, i hope we win the CL and it would be nice if he wins la Copa America it's such a privilege to watch him play

dalitis8

Banned
someone else having a completely boss Copa America and scoring loads of goals.

even then, though, it'll be hard for anyone to oust Messi. even a below-par world cup couldn't derail his winning the last one, and he's been even better this season than he was in 09/10.

He has already rightfully won it...

dalitis8

Banned
Copa America does not even remotely compare to the WC (which was not enough to derail him last season)

But we must win the CL at Wembley so that no one soul can argue with it...Simple as.

11 goals in 11 games in CL. fucking monster.

CL top scorer for the 3rd year running...

:mental:

ryuken

=> Third consecutive WPOTY and one Golden Boot to boost. A feast that goes down in history. 52 goals and counting.

SoMa

fax9vr.jpg

Will be closing in on top cl scorer in a few years also.

7th at the age of 23 :p

edit- Fail on my part with pic :/

he is not 7th, he is 10th. and gaynaldo isnt 10th, he is 23rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans