10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver

I hope Messi can ever win the WC since that's the highest for a footballplayer. He already won the Olympic championships, WC for clubs, champions leagues, copa del rey, spanish leagues, golden ball which is amazing ofc. But World Cup is like the HIGHEST But it's true individual he's one of the best ever.

F

Flavia

Messi has taken 3rd place on Barca's list of all time topscorers: César 235 goals - Kubala 196 - MESSI 179 - Samitier 17.

And only 23 years old.

TEKNYK

I hope Messi can ever win the WC since that's the highest for a footballplayer. He already won the Olympic championships, WC for clubs, champions leagues, copa del rey, spanish leagues, golden ball which is amazing ofc. But World Cup is like the HIGHEST But it's true individual he's one of the best ever.

World Cup is just one tournament. Messi has won more overall than Maradona or anyone else ever dreamed of.

That WC argument against Messi is a pile of bollocks IMO. Messi is the football Zeus. The Alpha and Omega.

Hatem Ben Arfa

OMG Best Player in the World Hands Donw!

Que Golazo's!

HE LEVEL WITH PELE!

BUT DIOS MIO!

WHAT A RESULT TONIGHT AND WHAT A..................... I'M SPEECHLESS!

52 GOALS IN 1 SEASON!:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

BarcaGirl

OMG Best Player in the World Hands Donw!

Que Golazo's!

HE LEVEL WITH PELE!

BUT DIOS MIO!

WHAT A RESULT TONIGHT AND WHAT A..................... I'M SPEECHLESS!

52 GOALS IN 1 SEASON!:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

And the season is still not over yet. He can reach 60 goals, i'm sure of it!!! This little magician can achieve everything. The Greatest player the world has ever seen :worthy:

Hatem Ben Arfa

And the season is still not over yet. He can reach 60 goals, i'm sure of it!!! This little magician can achieve everything. The Greatest player the world has ever seen :worthy:

I KNOW! OMG! there 6, very likely 7 games left for him to score more goals!

He will score 62 I think!

AzaR

Fantastic goal and it looked so simple (although it wasnt) from the one angle you could see how incredible his ball control was at such high speeds (nothing new here though :p).

Very similar to the goal against Getafe , he just accelerates into space, magical.

The goal left me speechless.

AzaR

fax9vr.jpg

Will be closing in on top cl scorer in a few years also.

7th at the age of 23 :p

edit- Fail on my part with pic :/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans