10 - Lionel Messi - v1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Messi: "I'm not sure if this was my best season. I would have liked to have won more titles with Barcelona than achieve individual records."

really I am gonna cry now :cry: :cry: dude you did enough .... Now go enjoy with your girl... :cry:

B

barcelonista

Messi: "I'm not sure if this was my best season. I would have liked to have won more titles with Barcelona than achieve individual records."

WTF, you're doing it wrong, Leo. It has to be: "I give myself a 10 and my team a 9. Individually I was like a Ferrari etc. etc. etc."

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Au-pXxqCAAAOid-.jpg

Lavezzi (Napoli): "Here a pic of the goalscorer and the jerk! Enjoy. Come on, Argentina, damn it!!!

Lavezzi :worthy:

F

Flavia

This brazilian commentator is really famous here(Galvao Bueno), just listen to his desolation narrating Messi's goals :lol:

:cry:

aki13

Messi unbelievably has come in for a bit of critism on this board at times.

Messi can't perform for Argentina - Check
Messi has lost his speed - Check
Messi doesn't run enough with the ball - Check.
Messi never shoots from long range anymore - Check

Nights work done really.

But seriously that was amazing, especially the way he rounded Marcello at the start of the third. Left him for dead.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Messi unbelievably has come in for a bit of critism on this board at times.

Messi can't perform for Argentina - Check
Messi has lost his speed - Check
Messi doesn't run enough with the ball - Check.
Messi never shoots from long range anymore - Check

Nights work done really.

But seriously that was amazing, especially the way he rounded Marcello at the start of the third. Left him for dead.

Pep Guardiola confirmed no 2 though.

He doesn't shoot enough from long range though and he is perfectly capable. That said the long range goals he's scored in his career are usually on the Counter Attack and Barcelona are not a team that is often playing the counter attack, so that perhaps explains it.

M

mitkoa7x

We won just as many trophies as we did in 09-10 (with the exception of La Liga, we substitute that for the CDR) and Messi was for me 5 times better than 2 seasons ago.

exneo

Pep Guardiola confirmed no 2 though.

He doesn't shoot enough from long range though and he is perfectly capable. That said the long range goals he's scored in his career are usually on the Counter Attack and Barcelona are not a team that is often playing the counter attack, so that perhaps explains it.
He didn't confirm anything, if I remember correctly it was at a time towards the first half of the season when Messi wasn't scoring as much away from home and was under some criticism that Pep said a remark in the press conference that if Messi was slower than before than let it be and that it doesn't change anything. I think Messi has been the fastest this season. He has been leaving defenders for dead all season while running with or without the ball at his feet (watch his goals against Malaga, Napoli, Atletico, Brazil, Nigeria, etc). He has had the highest amount of goals that started with him farthest away from the goal this season, and had so many classic runs from his own area. Each year the game is played at a faster speed and Messi continues to leave people for dead. All 3 of his goals today were based highly on his speed. That is, his speed gave him the time and opportunity to get into perfect position in the first two goals--and, well the third goal speaks for itself. I don't think Higuain would have scored the first two goals because he would not have been fast enough to give himself the time to achieve the perfect feet placement relative to the goalkeeper's position to achieve those textbook finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans