Karim Benzema

Hatem Ben Arfa

:lol:

hahahahha

Laughing out loud at rumours in the Spanish Press alluding to the fact that Benzema has been dropped because he refused to publicly peddle Mourinho's Referee's and UEFA favour Barca line.

Quite Pathetic of Mourinho.

I mean we all know Mourinho told Ronaldo to say that bullshish after the game or else. Now Benzema hasn't said it and he doesn't play hahaha.

Mourinho is a used toilet tissue!

I hope we destroy Madrid in everything next season and that he gets sacked before the season ends!

Robbie

Madrid would be insane to sack Mourinho after one season. They knew exactly what they were getting when they signed him, and he won them silverware in his first year not to mention breaking their CL curse. I have a feeling he'll win something big next year

catalan force

he is turning out to be a dangerous player for madrid... class..!!! i dont think higuain will be starting any big games now....

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His improvement from last season to now is impressive...And so the capital clown, Moroninho, does deserve some credit for that, no doubt...He's become their best player when last season all the talk was about selling him

Home of Barca Fans