Xavi Hernández

zanela

On a night when the Argie took all the plaudits, i wanna pay tribute to this genius who for me epitomizes beautiful football one that is Fc Barcelona. His vision, passing, awareness, winning and keeping possession, creating space for others, controlling the tempo & dictating shots for his team, in other words just making his team tick is a rare sight in modern Football. His artistry on display makes all other forms of art look pale in comparison. If Leo is the tsunami for the opposition, he is the calm and serenity of the sea that precedes it. :D
He is not as celebrated and decorated as some of the superstars of this sport, but players like him and of his quality are a rare breed who in actuality the reason these superstars shine and this game this beautiful. The artist may never win a golden ball but he doesn't need to...cause he IS Gold.
Ladies & Gentlemen, Perfection now got a new synonym - Xavi Hernández :flagvl8:

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
An article in the Guardian last week described him as 'the perennially underated Xavi' which I would go along with.
He is Barca's heartbeat, it's general and it's conductor. Not only a Barca legend but one of the best midfielders there has ever been.

I remember when Mourinho first came to Chelsea he was asked by a journalist if he would like to bring Ronaldinho to Stamford Bridge. He replied that if he could bring any player from Barcelona, it would be Xavi.

So Mourinho is not exactly a dick head like every one says he is!!

Xavi is a drug man... he's a highest dose sedative drug who just makes players sleep around him by producing some kind of anesthetizing effect. We think he's a great player, but no, he just makes himself look like that playing around dead people

barca96

So Mourinho is not exactly a dick head like every one says he is!!

Xavi is a drug man... he's a highest dose sedative drug who just makes players sleep around him by producing some kind of anesthetizing effect. We think he's a great player, but no, he just makes himself look like that playing around dead people

nah, that doesn't make him not a dick head.
he is just saying the truth..lol

btw, xavi didn't lose a single ball last night..amazing!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
It makes me sad sometimes when I see so much joy & euphoria around the boy from Argentina , I have always felt more for Xavi . I grew up watching him play with many greats that came & gone & now some of the resides in BARCA Museum for creating History , the so to say Hall of Fame of FC BARCELONA , but Xavi has always been treated as an unsung hero of FC BARCELONA . I may be wrong , but I feel sad because if I am not wrong he is playing his 12th consecutive season for FC BARCELONA with the same dedication , devotion & love he used to play with Guardiola !

Emotions come up without hesitating a bit , just feel special and privileged , aren`t we ? That we follow a Club that are so human so humbled , full of dignity , Love , devotion & discipline !

But anyways Xavi remains my most lovable BARCA player of all time , more than Messi . :)

Thank You man , we won`t forget you .

Here is an attachment of a Pic - Brings up so much love , joy & excitement altogether

BlaugranaGirl

"Xavi misplaced just 15 of his 244 passes over the two legs against Arsenal with an accuracy of 93.9%."

Geez, 15 passes, getting sloppy. ;)

gimmick

"Xavi misplaced just 15 of his 244 passes over the two legs against Arsenal with an accuracy of 93.9%."

Geez, 15 passes, getting sloppy. ;)

TBH, I am shocked it was that many! It seemed he did not misplace a single one.

But 229 completed passes in one game is an amazing stat. Some players would not do that in a season :lol:

EDIT: Just see it was over 2 games. FFS, thats not that special :blush:

Last edited:
C

csidle

Over the course of the two matches Xavi missed just 15 of his 244 passes, an accuracy of 93%. In fact, the midfielder completed more passes (229) than Abou Diaby, Denilson, Fabregas and Nasri combined (203) over the two legs.

Sodamnsmooth

Over the course of the two matches Xavi missed just 15 of his 244 passes, an accuracy of 93%. In fact, the midfielder completed more passes (229) than Abou Diaby, Denilson, Fabregas and Nasri combined (203) over the two legs.

He is the evil genius!
:party00231:

Home of Barca Fans