Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberNjufer

i dont think he'll ever leave barca,the club will certainly make sure he gets what he deserves after serving us loyaly for so many years.If he didnt left to milan when his role and significance in barca was not even close to what it is now i doubt he'll want to leave now even if it means a few bucks more.His family means everything to him and honestly i don't see him moving away from that.

ammarfcb

ze special one
I say sell.
We have Cesc who has more goals, assists and is 8 years younger

orly.gif

Hatem Ben Arfa

Financial Fair play get serious very soon so as unfathomable letting him go seems, it may be the best thing for the club given the debt Barca have.

Still I would keep him if I was Guardiola. Xavi can play until he's 36 and produce the goods IMHO.

F

Flavia

It can never be the best thing for Barça to let Xavi go. Only if it's for 800 million euros, or more, but that's never gonna happen.

abual3bed1

it's funny how some people are actually weighing Xavi's or Pep's or even any cule decision about Xavi's moving to PSG for any amount of money

dalitis8

Banned
Financial Fair play get serious very soon so as unfathomable letting him go seems, it may be the best thing for the club given the debt Barca have.

Still I would keep him if I was Guardiola. Xavi can play until he's 36 and produce the goods IMHO.

What debt do they have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans