14 - Javier Mascherano

R

Redman

Who give a shit?! Argies are not made for the island. They better consider that when they decide to move there. Everyone of them that ended up there got depressed. Look what happened to Veron in his time there. Look at Crespo's. Look at Tevez. He is talking about quiting europe every summer. The Masche's case was the latest one.
Argie footballers in general are not a good fit for Europe in terms of their loyalty. It's not about playing in the UK, it's just that Argie footballers (with a few exceptions) just don't have a sense of loyalty to their clubs. Europe is only used as a vehicle to make the sort of money they can't do so in their impoverished homeland. Europe is generally better off without Argentine footballers.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Argie footballers in general are not a good fit for Europe in terms of their loyalty. It's not about playing in the UK, it's just that Argie footballers (with a few exceptions) just don't have a sense of loyalty to their clubs. Europe is only used as a vehicle to make the sort of money they can't do so in their impoverished homeland. Europe is generally better off without Argentine footballers.

Wow, this post is idiotic on so many levels. I think this forum just reached a new low, and yes I've seen Justin's posts.

Last edited:

MoFroBo

What a non sense mate ya talking here :D How can nationality depend on your own personal moves? Geez every country has exceptions/differences.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam

:lol: :lol:

Rivaldo

Awsome buy! Rossell is impressing me! First Adriano for peanuts and now Masch!

In:
Villa(AWSOME)
Adriano{GREAT)
Mascherano(AWSOME)

Out:
Yaya Toure ( =[ )
Marquez(His time was up)
Thierry Henry( His time was up)
Chyg(Not too happy about this one)
Ibrahimovic (he has to go after all this drama)

not bad at all

Culeee

He will probably get # 14. Im guessing # 4 is still reserved for cesc and jeffren already got # 20 if im not mistaken.

Well well well , seems i was wrong. :). The reason i was wrong , yesterday Barcap and Rbs personaly told Martin Broughton that Mascherano had to be sold asap , they said at the start of the week that there was no pressure on us to sell for cheap , but then we are paying 2.5 fucking million a week in interest on loans. Lucas is about to be sold aswell , whatever you think of him as a player , it means one less body in the squad , which is crumbling.

On the actual player , i didn't agree with his strike , but not one Liverpool fan can fault his commitment in every single game he played , the guy is a world class player and the best in his position by quite a distance , he will help you alot , especially in the bigger games. Hope he helps you win the Champions league back and retain La Liga.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match

fuck off

Chainsaw

Killahead

:w000t: :amazed: :omg:

W

woobie

So now with the badger-anteater wall just ahead of the attack, things could get interesting. I just hope the badger doesn't push the anteater onto the bench. Am a big fan of Biscuits.

Evil

Shabazz
I think Mascherano is one of the top 5, if not top 3 defensive midfielders in the world. His tackling, covering, positioning, speed, gaining possession and work rate skills are undeniable. However, his style of play in the Spanish league? I admire the way he plays, but here we got referee's blowing for fouls at every touch or push so expect to see him sent off every few matches. The guy is simply brutal with his tackles, although he does get the ball almost all the time, I don't think a 100 meter double-footed sliding tackle is an ideal way to gain back possession.

Nevertheless, we got him for a decent and fair price IMO (something we sucked at for the past couple of seasons), and I think if he just works a little on his first touch and passing, he'd form an almost invincible midfield along with Xavi and Iniesta.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans