Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Xavi did this thing against Madrid if I remember correctly. The above posts are hilarious.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Xavi did this thing against Madrid if I remember correctly. The above posts are hilarious.

163.jpg

Galning

He looks so uninterested to me so far in the euros.

Because Spain's attack sucks. He seriously has no strikers to pass the ball to. And when Del Bosque brings on a striker it's Torres..
Give the man Iniesta at midfield & Pedro, Fàbregas & Silva up front.

X

xaviniesta

Cesc missed the chance to earn Xavi assist of the tournament.

who cares, for me it was still the best pass of the tournament. i was so mad when i watch this game from my local language and the commenators mention cesc, torres and lloris in this play but not a single mention for xavi for this orgasmic stuff. no wonder all the guys here have the football intelligence of horse cough sergio ramos.

B

barcelonista

Is he injured or was it a tactical approach from del Bosque after Croatia decided to man-mark Xavi the last time? Because for the first time I have seen Xavi not having the most passes in a game. Alonso was more active in pulling the strings from midfield I thought and a quick look at the stats confirm it:

Xavi: 84 attempted passes
Alonso: 96 attempted passes

ammarfcb

ze special one
Xavi has made the most successful passes (734) ever in Euro history tonight, overtaking Zinedine Zidane's 707 #euro2012 #fcblive [via opta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans