Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe Silvia

Xavi broke the European Championship passing record last week, looking as stylish if not more stylish than Pirlo has in his best match in the process. He had a decent game against France and some people want his head. Forgive him for having world beaters like Torres, makeshift forwards like Cesc, and out of their element David Silva's to provide passes to. Let's not get started on how clogged that midfield gets with 20 people doing 3 people's jobs too. You don't think he's frustrated because of it? He clearly is. He's also clearly injured, and as I said before this tourney started, he and most of our Barca boys should be sitting this one out, but for some reason they are being pushed into action and risking more harm than good. Pique, Xavi, Iniesta could be benefiting from rest and recovery the way Messi is tbqh. Excuses? As if we're talking about some unproven scrub like Ben Arfa here. It's freaking Xavi no excuses are needed to know he's the best CM in the world. Put him in the correct formation and he's bossing harder than anyone.

F

Flavia

Xavi broke the European Championship passing record last week, looking as stylish if not more stylish than Pirlo has in his best match in the process. He had a decent game against France and some people want his head. Forgive him for having world beaters like Torres, makeshift forwards like Cesc, and out of their element David Silva's to provide passes to. Let's not get started on how clogged that midfield gets with 20 people doing 3 people's jobs too. You don't think he's frustrated because of it? He clearly is. He's also clearly injured, and as I said before this tourney started, he and most of our Barca boys should be sitting this one out, but for some reason they are being pushed into action and risking more harm than good. Pique, Xavi, Iniesta could be benefiting from rest and recovery the way Messi is tbqh. Excuses? As if we're talking about some unproven scrub like Ben Arfa here. It's freaking Xavi no excuses are needed to know he's the best CM in the world. Put him in the correct formation and he's bossing harder than anyone.
:worthy:

Ender

aTnyK.gif

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

Well done Sir. Hope this helps other cules.

B

barcelonista

Yo dawg, I heard you are one of those annoying commentators who keeps on calling Xavi Xabi and Xabi Alonso Xavi Alonso so I put a Xabi into your Xavi so you can call Xavi Xabi while Xabi Alonso Xavi Alonso.

cxqwhpwr.jpg

:pep:

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

AwbU9iRCEAAMDOb.jpg:large

20 - #Xavi and #Iniesta are through to their 20th final together for club/country. They have won 16 of the previous 19
:worthy:

M

mitkoa7x

I would love it if he retired from the NT after the final, that would certainly improve his fitness for Barca.

zanela

barcastuff‏@barcastuff

- Xavi has created most chances (18) for his team-mates at the Euro without the latter scoring from any of them. Nasri 14. [via @whoscored]

- Passing Accuracy 1st half: Xavi 97.6% - Iniesta 95.8% #euro2012 In opposition half: Xavi 96.4% - Iniesta 94.7% [via #barcastatistics]

- Xavi has completed the most passes at the Euro so far: 392, in four games.

Even when he's not at his best, he's still the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans