Xavi Hernández

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barcelonista

Do you miss Alves when playing for Spain?

Xavi: "Yes, I do, but we play differently in the national team. Perhaps the left back attacks more here, we do it different than at Barça, where Dani goes forward more often. Here, Jordi Alba does, while Arbeloa stays in his place more, being more defensive."

:troll:ing Arbeloa like a Xavi.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Sure thing.

15moe9x.png

Most of his passes are in the opponents half? A bit strange but possible. Perhaps why Xavi feels his territory is occupied? But his success rate is still very good (is that what you were expecting Flavia?) however if you add Busi to that total amount of passes between all three, it is a ridiculous amount of passes.

F

Flavia

Most of his passes are in the opponents half? A bit strange but possible. Perhaps why Xavi feels his territory is occupied? But his success rate is still very good (is that what you were expecting Flavia?) however if you add Busi to that total amount of passes between all three, it is a ridiculous amount of passes.
Yes, the problem is not alonso's quality. My problem with the double pivot is the crowed midfield, with 3 similar players, and pushing iniesta to the wing. I'd bench alonso just because the other 3 are used to playing together, but vdb could bench sergio as well.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
You do not bench Sergio, you just don't. I mean he almost knocked Spain out of the Euro but you don't. Only because Xavi won't deal with it well, he is very territorial and having Arbeloa and Xabi do things
'their way' won't keep Xavi at ease.

F

Flavia

You do not bench Sergio, you just don't. I mean he almost knocked Spain out of the Euro but you don't. Only because Xavi won't deal with it well, he is very territorial and having Arbeloa and Xabi do things
'their way' won't keep Xavi at ease.
Then alonso has to be benched, so one of navas, cazorla or pedro get in. It's too many midfielders, and too little attackers. spain currently has no attack power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans