Xabi Alonso

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This helps us a lot. Although I prefer their players to stay fit, I don't wish injury on other players.

coco1247

Banned
True. This is a great opportunity for him, one he would have had to share with Alonso had he stayed fit. he will have Khedira in front of him but not for long - we all know how great Khedira is lol
Casemiro is in the mix as well, but Illarra will get the nod imo. Casemiro needs to work a lot to be considered a proper substitute, although he has shown a great deal this preseason.

El Gato

Villarato!
Khedira is great at some things, mediocre or rubbish at others. There is a spot for him if we're looking at the bigger picture. Casemiro is still too green. A great, admirable worker, but needs 2 years at least probably.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Wins aerial balls in midfield, and stealing the ball of Puyol on the line and scoring. One last thing is for him to dribble through your defense like Messi (too bad he couldn't finish like him as well).

coco1247

Banned
A great, admirable worker, but needs 2 years at least probably.
True. He should be with Castilla as well, I don't think he'll get that much playing time with Illarra and soon Khedira back. He needs to develop but there's real potential in this kid. I'm sure he'll start today against Al-Sadd, and if Illarra doesn't recover for the Granada match (don't know the severity of his injury), he might even play that match.

As for Alonso, 3 months is a lot and we all know how hard it was for Marcelo to get back...

impeh

Hi, its me..
thats awesome :lol:

contract is up at the end of the season, they were saying on revista last week he has no intention of extending it.

loozy

I think he said in an interview that he wants to go into extension talks with Real now that he is playing again - before he wanted to concentrate on getting back on the pitch.

I think I would cry a river if we ever got to see him back in the red at Anfield :wub:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's playing pretty poorly with the NT today. Given the ball away twice leading to opposition attacks already, his passing has been sluggish in tempo and way too hammered in execution, and off the ball he's been static as hell and not very useful defensively.

Home of Barca Fans