Xabi Alonso

Galning

He's playing pretty poorly with the NT today. Given the ball away twice leading to opposition attacks already, his passing has been sluggish in tempo and way too hammered in execution, and off the ball he's been static as hell and not very useful defensively.

Yep, sounds like Alonso to me.

Trickykid

I despise him. He's just as dirty as Pepe, Marcelo and Ramos, but is so much better at curbing himself instead of going full retard like those three.

juguar

I despise him. He's just as dirty as Pepe, Marcelo and Ramos, but is so much better at curbing himself instead of going full retard like those three.

You must've been happy when he got that kick in his chest from De Jong in the WC2010 final?))

The Observer

Yip, he's the worst. He knows how to hide his dirtyness with a puppy face after stepping on people's achilleses instead of going balistic like Ramos and Pepe when the foul is called. Escapes red cards like no other player. But he grows a beard and is slow like a turtle which makes him look kinda "classy".

Trickykid

Yip, he's the worst. He knows how to hide his dirtyness with a puppy face after stepping on people's achilleses instead of going balistic like Ramos and Pepe when the foul is called. Escapes red cards like no other player. But he grows a beard and is slow like a turtle which makes him look kinda "classy".

Spot on, man. Spot on.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

This is funny..

Home of Barca Fans