Xabi Alonso

CesDel

Bullshit, anyone who has seen the players in the tunnel would have seen Xabi hugging and kissing Barcelona players. And anything that Xavi says can be thrown in the garbage because he says a lot of shit, and means fuck all. But no one likes a conspiracy more than Cules especially against their players, still inferiority complex is deeply rooted in the culture?

:lol:

Thats funny coming from a madrid supporter seeing as your manager cries in every press conference that their exist a world wide conspiracy to help Barca, he even belives that UNICEF IS IN ON IT!!

About this Xabi Alonso spitting at Iniesta, a few weeks after the Clasico maratons there was an interview with Iniesta where they asked him about the anti football nature of the game and he said that he didnt spit, kick nor step on any players. We know for certain that there was some stepping and kicking on players, so if the spitting didnt happend why would he mention it?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Thats funny coming from a madrid supporter seeing as your manager cries in every press conference that their exist a world wide conspiracy to help Barca, he even belives that UNICEF IS IN ON IT!!

But Mourinho is a cule, he even said so himself :mou:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

About this Xabi Alonso spitting at Iniesta, a few weeks after the Clasico maratons there was an interview with Iniesta where they asked him about the anti football nature of the game and he said that he didnt spit, kick nor step on any players. We know for certain that there was some stepping and kicking on players, so if the spitting didnt happend why would he mention it?

I always love it when I refer to fans and they reply with team's manager. Great logic.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Xabi Alonso is a great man. He gave away one of his world cup shirts (it may well have been the world cup final shirt but I cannot remember) to my colleague who was doing an Atlantic boat journey from Spain to Barbados and Xabi donated his shirt so that we could raise funds for my colleague who was doing it for charity.

Maria

Xabi is having a behavior similar to that of Pepe lately, but because he speaks well and appears on GQ, then he must be a gentleman. Also since the EC he's been awfull, but unfortunatelly for him he doesn't have Xavi-Iniesta-Pique-Puyol-Messi to help him slip under the radar, like Busquets.

I always love it when I refer to fans and they reply with team's manager. Great logic.

yes, but that particular manager is "hoy, manana y siempre con el Barca en el corazon".

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
You went to how many Madrid forums again to find one single stupid quote? And now you are using it in different threads? Get a life. Not to mention, Puyol looked like an ass many times before, until he was 25 when the Ronaldinho crew came a long to save the day, Pedro wouldn't cut it in most other teams, Abidal was balls for his first two years but wasn't all that exposed either. So the quote you are mocking isn't as ridiculous as you make it sound because it is true what that person said about Pavon and is normal that it also applies to your team.

Busi though, is boss, best player in his position. Xabi hates his football role at Real Madrid, Jose has killed him and his form has been absolutely garbage.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
You went to how many Madrid forums again to find one single stupid quote? And now you are using it in different threads? Get a life. Not to mention, Puyol looked like an ass many times before, until he was 25 when the Ronaldinho crew came a long to save the day, Pedro wouldn't cut it in most other teams, Abidal was balls for his first two years but wasn't all that exposed either. So the quote you are mocking isn't as ridiculous as you make it sound because it is true what that person said about Pavon and is normal that it also applies to your team.

Busi though, is boss, best player in his position. Xabi hates his football role at Real Madrid, Jose has killed him and his form has been absolutely garbage.
well she's not mocking the quote per se... its application on Busi is what she's ridiculing

Last edited:

hellsangel1

Typical thuggish behaviour from him in this entire match and then trying to pat Messi on the cheek and then Arbeloa joining in. Just classless behaviour from a bunch of a degenerates.

Maria

You went to how many Madrid forums again to find one single stupid quote?
One was more than enough.
And now you are using it in different threads? Get a life. Not to mention, Puyol looked like an ass many times before, until he was 25 when the Ronaldinho crew came a long to save the day, Pedro wouldn't cut it in most other teams, Abidal was balls for his first two years but wasn't all that exposed either. So the quote you are mocking isn't as ridiculous as you make it sound because it is true what that person said about Pavon and is normal that it also applies to your team.

Too bad that the quote was reffering to Busi then, a player that has constantly outplayed Xavi in the last year.
well she's not mocking the quote per se... its application on Busi is what she's ridiculing

The whole quote was ridiculous..but aparently on this forum we're only allowed to mock dalitis or people that don't support the same team as us.
Typical thuggish behaviour from him in this entire match and then trying to pat Messi on the cheek and then Arbeloa joining in. Just classless behaviour from a bunch of a degenerates.

Mou just made him love his football..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans