Why Ronaldinho left for Milan!

I think No. 10, in those days, left Barca because...

• His great talents as a player needed a new challenge.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Stardom and fame became his doom. Barca is teamwork and must continue to be this...

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Money. F**kin Milan. Moooney!!!!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other reason(s)

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

hdcantona

his fame and over-use of his image led to his downfall, his love for the game died sort of, he hit superstardom, however Barca drained him, he wanted too much fame and his name was used EVERYWHERE! and so his career began to go down the tolilet, there was "an argument" with Rijkaard, and so he lost interest in the game, his love for playing died. so he tried to revive his career at Milan, and despite flashes of his former self, he never forced himself in the team, though some people (including myself) blame Ancelotti's 4-3-2-1 system, where he played Seedorf and Kaka behind Pato, putting Dinho on the bench, now, I think he should stay at Milan for one more year, under leonardo, to see what formation he uses, or even just till January as time is short for him now, but i think he could do well somewhere else,Ancelotti didn't USE him, despite many glimpses of his excellent former self he wasn't given a chance, and he needs consitency,he still has it, but needs someone, somewhere, to bring it out of him again. He is more talented than messi and ronaldo IMO, naturally anyway, it's just a shame, he's not as good as he was now, but he's still got 2 or so more seasons of POTENTIAL brilliance in him.

Blaugrana1899

I just believe that Ronnie's demise was himself. I just feel that he got to complacent and just expected his talent to blow away the opposition. At times it did, but remember guys the Rijkaard regime is known as underachievers. We could have more then what we did.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He felt he was untouchable. He relied on past glories when Barca is all about the present.

B

barcafan_84

He felt he was untouchable. He relied on past glories when Barca is all about the present.

very true, ronnie started to feel like a king, started missing training and hitting the gym a bit more, wasnt listenin to the rules of the club, started partying a lot, had a couple of arguments with rijkaard, so in all i think he felt unappreciated because of what he had done in the past, and his discipline hasnt improved till this day, he just doesnt show that he wants to play that much, the old ronnie used to fight for the ball, this one just waits and loses more as times go by. his touch isnt the same.

im a ronaldinho fan, who showed me how beautiful football can be, but he lost sight of what he was smiling so much about, he must have some personal issues creating all of these issues. his fallin was very fast after such success.

supposely milan president said that the new milan doesnt need another kaka since ronnie will be the savior. i hope he returns to the form he once displayed wearing a barca jersey!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
kaka ran at people non stop and was a model human being.. ronadinho..was amazing.. and now...is just....like wathcing a 50 year old thatused to behot in her 30's dress slutty

alex123

ronaldinho left because the relationship whith laporta was going down ... and pep didn't want him anymore ... because i think he wanted to let one star in the team who is messi ... and ronaldinho will be back beleive me :D

V

Valon

ronaldinho left because the relationship whith laporta was going down ... and pep didn't want him anymore ... because i think he wanted to let one star in the team who is messi ... and ronaldinho will be back beleive me :D

He won't be back. Stop dreaming.

diegomessi

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

alex123

well after all ronaldinho did to barca ... u are laughin at him now ... hope i don't do the same with messi :surrender:

diegomessi

i was laughing at u saying he would come back to barça..... i appreciate everything he did for us

V

Valon

hahahhaha nice joke dawg ... wait and see :D ...

Dude, I appreciate everything he has done for Barça but he is past his prime and he will never play for us again. You might be a Ronnie fanboi and are still living in denial and dreams but the truth is that, he's not good anymore for us so he won't be back playing for us anymore. I'll never laugh at Messi simply because I wasn't laughing at Dinho I was merely stating the obvious to you as you clearly don't see it.

Home of Barca Fans