Why Ronaldinho left for Milan!

I think No. 10, in those days, left Barca because...

• His great talents as a player needed a new challenge.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Stardom and fame became his doom. Barca is teamwork and must continue to be this...

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Money. F**kin Milan. Moooney!!!!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other reason(s)

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

X.A.U

The Special One
I was only looking to respond to that part of the post. I don't really care how many Big-macs you've eaten over the years..

And you will keep on defending like a kid instead of opening your mind and taking into considertion the thoughts of others.
So i'd rather stop arguing with you.

Don't call me Pumpkin either, if my memory serves me right.. We're not that close.

me kid? ok don't mind that ;)

lol what argument? You didn't have any! You just said look at chelski and Henry...blah blah! What this has to do with what we talked about? Yah, it should be stopped here since you don't have anything to add. :smiley_scared:

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Wow, I thought the exact same thing earlier!

No you tool, my post proves that world-class managers would bench in-form players when they feel the need to.

Your post only contained "and?" like a 5 year old.

X.A.U

The Special One
No you tool, my post proves that world-class managers would bench in-form players when they feel the need to.

Your post only contained "and?" like a 5 year old.

kid again? Didn't you say you want to stop? Guus benched Ankela so he gets the best out of Drogba and now Drogba >> Ankela, it took him just few matches to achieve this! Now what this has to do with dinho darling?

X.A.U

The Special One
cool FCBNOF, you still good in my book. We arguing about players so nothing personal. Cheers! ;)

Evil

Shabazz
@X.A.U Regarding your novel post on the last page.

Dude, just to make it clear .. I am NOT by any means saying Dinho is in top-form or is even near the price tag that Milan payed for him.

After getting that out of the way .. Dinho is played as a midfielder, so I don't see why you're stressing so much about goals .. his job on the pitch is to move the ball around and get it to the strikers, and from what I saw, his passing is still very accurate. Ofcourse he's still miles away from getting back to beating defending, and finding some pace .. plus he scored a few goals 8 (without the penalties) ... and when he was just doing good, the coach benches him, so I wouldn't call him a failed transfer. They got him knowing what state he was in, and he desperatley needed to play matches regularly, but they didn't give him that. He's not going to find his old form on the benches so quit pointing fingers at him .. I don't see him partying, or staying out late so I can't see how this is his fault.

I know I may sound like a player fan, but I'm not and I don't know what I can say to prove that. I'm sure everyone here knows I'd take Barça over any player any day without thinking twice. He´s done alot and watching him play back in the day really made watching Barca matches enjoyable, maybe that´s why I find myself defending him all the time.

Anways .. I´ll do the same as Momo did .. Let this end here, I apologize :p

MJ BarcaFan

It is best XAU if you could show us pics of Ronnie partying and by that, I mean really really Excessive Partying (cuz there is nothing wrong partying if there is an occasion)... So I challenge you to SHOW US the pics ! Where Ronnie made himself wasted.

Btw, Milan is in 2nd place now in Calcio and I personally think there is NOTHING wrong with being in the bench ! I do not care if you are an R10 hater but get this FACT that Ronnie is a footballing genius that even majority of Milan fans want him as starting XI. We true Barca Fans are so proud of R80 !!!!

And I agree with Tamer's comments :)

Beast

The Observer
MJ, Barcelona is a city where everyone can spot you if you are going out.. especially when you are a Barca celebrity in a city dominated by Cule's ... the Press have plenty of eyes around the big stars.. and Ronaldinho parties is not a subject for debate first cause neither EMD or SPORT would shoot their stars in the foot nor it's in their best interest to make a fool out of a Barca image..
there is a difference between defending a player legacy & living in denial.. saying Dinho didn't party out the night before the games falls in the later .
he was seen by plenty of people who called the press & those same plenty of people attended Barca games the following day and boo'ed him for an entire season + ...

you seriously need to visit Barcelona and stay there for 2 weeks or so .. you'll understand it more clearly

MJ BarcaFan

MJ, Barcelona is a city where everyone can spot you if you are going out.. especially when you are a Barca celebrity in a city dominated by Cule's ... the Press have plenty of eyes around the big stars.. and Ronaldinho parties is not a subject for debate first cause neither EMD or SPORT would shoot their stars in the foot nor it's in their best interest to make a fool out of a Barca image..
there is a difference between defending a player legacy & living in denial.. saying Dinho didn't party out the night before the games falls in the later .
he was seen by plenty of people who called the press & those same plenty of people attended Barca games the following day and boo'ed him for an entire season + ...

you seriously need to visit Barcelona and stay there for 2 weeks or so .. you'll understand it more clearly

Home of Barca Fans