Why Ronaldinho left for Milan!

I think No. 10, in those days, left Barca because...

• His great talents as a player needed a new challenge.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Stardom and fame became his doom. Barca is teamwork and must continue to be this...

Votes: 26 56.5%
  • Money. F**kin Milan. Moooney!!!!

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Other reason(s)

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

Evil

Shabazz
Playing good in Milan? helped Milan get back in CL?

you must be either mad or not following the Calcio!

I don't need to watch it on youtube! I have the channels ;)

Dinho is a failed transfer for Milan, he is a sub and wasn't featured that much! I'm afraid he won't even have a chance for second season, they might off load him in this summer:

http://www.transfermarketweb.com/?action=read&idsel=33931

I would´nt exactley call him a "failed transfer" he's the 2nd top scorer for the team after Pato with 12 goals .. He helped his team win their last match after coming on as a sub and scoring the equalizer and assisting the winner. He's scored in his first derby. He scored a 93rd minute winner against Braga. Still dangerous in freekicks (Made James look like a jackass against Portsmouth) ... plus he his dozen assists ..

Ofcourse he isn't the best player at Milan or anything, but if you look at the stats then it's pretty sick for someone who has been dumped on the benches. It's proof than when plays he does perform, he was slowly finding some form until he was benched so I don't think he was a fail transfer. Definatley not the BEST, but not a fail either.

X.A.U

The Special One
I would´nt exactley call him a "failed transfer" he's the 2nd top scorer for the team after Pato with 12 goals .. He helped his team win their last match after coming on as a sub and scoring the equalizer and assisting the winner. He's scored in his first derby. He scored a 93rd minute winner against Braga. Still dangerous in freekicks (Made James look like a jackass against Portsmouth) ... plus he his dozen assists ..

Ofcourse he isn't the best player at Milan or anything, but if you look at the stats then it's pretty sick for someone who has been dumped on the benches. It's proof than when plays he does perform, he was slowly finding some form until he was benched so I don't think he was a fail transfer. Definatley not the BEST, but not a fail either.

Pato=17 goals, Penalties=0
Inzaghi=12 goals , Penalties=0
Ronaldinho=12 goals, Penalties=4

/thread

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Pato=17 goals, Penalties=0
Inzaghi=12 goals , Penalties=0
Ronaldinho=12 goals, Penalties=4

28 year old Midfielder past his prime.

for him to compare what Henry did last season is more then justifacation for the transfer.
Henry exploded this season and 09-10 might be ronnie's.

X.A.U

The Special One
Evil, I don't know how you see things from logical prospective, maybe I'm too harsh on players, but I always value clubs/NT above any players and hence I came to clash with few members on this site who worship players not clubs. Now, you said he found form YET they benched him! Do you think Ancelotti is that dumb to bench a player who according to you perform well? The guy scored 4 goals from penalty, I'm sure if you played a football in your elementary you would've had a big chance scoring four goals from a penalty! And NO, no DOZEN assists, he only had 3 or 4, you can check it. He had some magic moments like the examples you gave, but this doesn't justify the huge salary he is getting in Milan. He is still overweight, now I played football in college, and no matter how many big macs I used to eat, still could burn the extra calories by training and practicing everyday. The few extra KG is in fact effecting his pace, stamina, balance and ability to take players, he loses the ball like 95% of the time, (His mind still think he can take on defenders), he is just lazy and not working hard enough. And you mentioned his last game, well beside the goal, I didn't think he played great, he kept falling and raising hands all the time which was annoying! He cannot compete to any great effect in big matches where the intensity and pace are set high!

Maybe he needs more time, I don't know and I can't tell since here in Barca we gave him all the time he needed to recover but ...meh!

He was my favorite player but for me it's always based on performance + attitude.

X.A.U

The Special One
28 year old Midfielder past his prime.

for him to compare what Henry did last season is more then justifacation for the transfer.
Henry exploded this season and 09-10 might be ronnie's.

Henry needed one year to adjust to new system and new position, Ronaldinho in slum since 2007! We are talking about different issues here! Got that sunshine?

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Henry needed one year to adjust to new system and new position, Ronaldinho in slum since 2007! We are talking about different issues here! Got that sunshine?

Well lookie here bright one. last year Eto'o got injured for the majority of the first half and parts of the second he was in the ACN. Henry and Bojan were our only strikers and Henry was playing CF. Did not impress.

Different issues? Yes, but im saying just as we gave Henry a year to adjust.. Milan should do the same to their past-his-prime star.

Don't call me sunshine.

X.A.U

The Special One
Well lookie here bright one. last year Eto'o got injured for the majority of the first half and parts of the second he was in the ACN. Henry and Bojan were our only strikers and Henry was playing CF. Did not impress.

Different issues? Yes, but im saying just as we gave Henry a year to adjust.. Milan should do the same to their past-his-prime star.

Don't call me sunshine.

Pumpkin? we are talking about Ronnie, why compare him to other players! Did eto'o and Henry have weight issue? Did they party every night? Did they used to skip training? It doesn't make any sense what so ever! He didn't perform since 2007, He moved to Milan this season only. And pls if you want to argue, go back and read what I posted and reply to it all don't pick up few pieces here and there and base your argument on it!

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I was only looking to respond to that part of the post. I don't really care how many Big-macs you've eaten over the years..

And you will keep on defending like a kid instead of opening your mind and taking into considertion the thoughts of others.
So i'd rather stop arguing with you.

Don't call me Pumpkin either, if my memory serves me right.. We're not that close.

Home of Barca Fans