Trance or House?

Trance or House?

• Total voters

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
It depends. I personally like both styles. It really depends on the mood, the company, the party, level of alcogol (for me, since i dont use drugs) in my bloos, and so on :D

My favourite DJs and groups: King Armin, PVD, Andrew Bennett, Matthew Dekay, Markus Shultz, Talamasca, Infected Mushroom, Astral Projection.. they come to my mind atm, there are more lol :D

Swedish house mafia are great. I dont like the pharell mix though, the music only is better by MILES.

As King Armin once said, "i prefer trance, but "ONE" from swedish house mafia is masterpiece of electronic music"... Well said imho :D

S

Sammie

Haha I wouldn't really know, the only type of music I listen to is Rock 'n' Roll.

What's the difference anyways?

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
Haha I wouldn't really know, the only type of music I listen to is Rock 'n' Roll.

What's the difference anyways?

i explained earlier. BPM of trance is faster than in house. trance has more layers of musical instruments than house. house has a much much more simple beat as it is supposed to be used to dance with. and most importantly, lyrics make house music.

S

Sammie

i explained earlier. BPM of trance is faster than in house. trance has more layers of musical instruments than house. house has a much much more simple beat as it is supposed to be used to dance with. and most importantly, lyrics make house music.

You learn something new everday lol, thanks man :beer2:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
And then you add in Techno and Hardcore, and all hell breaks loose. Check out the guide I posted earlier to get a sample of the scary world of electronic music sub-genres. :lol:

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
people though need to appreciate dnb and dubstep more

barbra streisand remix

[youtube]wqY433PhDsc[/youtube]

and this is dubstep

[youtube]3r26y--evIw[/youtube]

Last edited:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Jungle (Drum n bass, dubstep, the millions of offspring) can be sick but most get incredibly tiring very quickly. I do have a softspot for the intentional cheese of Electrostep though, especially John B.

Home of Barca Fans