Thiago Alcantara

Alarcón

We can only sign in 2016 anyway. Xavi will leave in summer 16 at the latest, Iniesta will likely have a secondary role in this team by then, Roberto will probably leave. That leaves us with Rakitic, Rafinha and old, unimportant Iniesta. I agree it's RM type thinking but we need 2 midfielders.

F

Flavia

Yet, if we does it its called something else. Like Isco, for example, even if he gets plenty of minutes its not called rotation on this forum.

Isco is a better player than Rakitic, though. To be just a rotation player.

J

Jamie Cal

Isco is a better player than Rakitic, though. To be just a rotation player.

I'm not sure why you say this, because if Isco was at Barca, he'd be excellent next to Rakitic. They would undoubtedly be our midfield 2.

red dragon2

Thiago is like a Xavi, with a bit of Ronaldinho, Huge mistake with his contract here at Barca, he is so talented he makes Cesc look untalented. Him and Isco are 2 of the most skilled players around.

Bertus

ThiaGOAT

He was AMAZING! 99% of the reason Bayern went through is because of this genius!

Not 99% but he was for sure the damn trigger.

As I said above, he was injured for so long, and thus almost never 100% fit for a long time, but now wow.

Really hope he won't get injured before the end of the season. I want to see him against RM or/and Barca.

nnao

Not 99% but he was for sure the damn trigger.

As I said above, he was injured for so long, and thus almost never 100% fit for a long time, but now wow.

Really hope he won't get injured before the end of the season. I want to see him against RM or/and Barca.

Pretty much 99% yes. The biggest shred of hope was his away goal. Then he scored the opener early in. He basically scored the 2 most important goals and was one of the few players to give great performances for both legs.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Made in La Masia.

Buyern salvaging their CL boat with some Barca help. Good to know.

Could've bought Kroos to return the favor , but Barca likes them a bit more expensive. Anyway it will be an interesting tie , should we meet them in the semis.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans