Thiago Alcantara

xavisionary

ElasticAncientFritillarybutterfly.gif

Look how grateful Muller is for Thiago's sumptuous through ball. Finesse levels over 9000.

Devils

This guy can fuck off, I don't want to see him in a Barca shirt again regardless of when his contract ends.

Why would anyone want him back? He doesn't want to play for FC Barcelona. We draw the best players in the world and most top players dream to play for us, why should we put an effort to sign someone who doesn't want to be here?

Waste of our time and effort. There are a lot of great young midfield players in the world that would love to be here and are worth pursuing over some brat made of glass.

Morten

He has the potential to become the best midfielder of his Generation

Without a doubt the most promising talent out there

Such a presence on the pitch. Can control a midfield single-handedly with his intelligent technique and dribbling, sharp awareness and passing. He can be lethal himself in the final 3rd of the field. Such a unique midfield talent

Sadly I think he will never reach his full potential, and certainly not with us. A bit too arrogant and too prone to injuries.

Promising talent? I believe he is 24 tomorrow? He needs to sort out his injuries and start playing like he can pretty soon then.

MessiDinho10

This guy can fuck off, I don't want to see him in a Barca shirt again regardless of when his contract ends.

Why would anyone want him back? He doesn't want to play for FC Barcelona. We draw the best players in the world and most top players dream to play for us, why should we put an effort to sign someone who doesn't want to be here?

Waste of our time and effort. There are a lot of great young midfield players in the world that would love to be here and are worth pursuing over some brat made of glass.

Of course he does, his transfer was a combination of the significant decrease in playing time under Tito, Pep's willingness to sign him and the Barcelona board who wanted the money from Bayern to fund Neymar. And after all the fuzz around Neymar's transfer it's very clear they needed the money. I don't blame him for his "choice", and would take him back in a heartbeat.

BarcaBarcaBarca

As would I have Thiago back. He was far from his best when he did play for Barça but he could have progressed so much if we gave him playing time. Would I rather have him over sergi roberto. Yes. However, I can see him coming back in the future.

Stric

That pass is sublime. And it's exactly what I expect to see from him. Can't believe Tito was ignorant enough to pretty much make that transfer happen.

Home of Barca Fans