Votes: 50 22.9%
  • No, sell the kid.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Loan him.

Votes: 130 59.6%

• Total voters

Aasim

Bumbleman
Any buy-back that would be included would at least be 2-3 million more than what they pay us in the first place

Really? I thought Madrid always pay back exactly what they sold them for with the Granero and De La Red cases.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Really? I thought Madrid always pay back exactly what they sold them for with the Granero and De La Red cases.

I'm not too sure about that... The club purchasing the player would at the least expect to be paid the compensation for training the player and helping him develop for the parent team!!

D

Divine

He should just get more playing time, and we're not going to grant him that by buying players like Afellay, Sanchez or Rossi.. He is one of my favorite players, so I really hope he has a furture at Barça.. But maybe loaning is better at the moment.. I don't know

T

TupacBarca

I think Bojan is a good player, and he needs to play more and show his best, AS ROMA is a good choise for Loaning,
Good Luck Bojan ;)

A

aytintin

Loan him out to a club that plays similar football like barca,i want to see him grow to full maturity

kkkkasd

I read just then on a website that the deal is 10 million euros and Barcelona have the option of buying him back after a few years for 12 million euros.

Home of Barca Fans