Votes: 50 22.9%
  • No, sell the kid.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Loan him.

Votes: 130 59.6%

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I actually think that he'd do better if Pep plays him only on the right side, his crosses are deadly to say the least!!

But he needs to work on his mentality.

XaviMessiGirl

I really think he needs regular starts in order to fully blossom, and he won't get that at Barca. But I don't want this to end up being another case of "the one that got away". So send him on loan for 1-2 seasons, see what happens and if he still hasn't established himself to the level we need, then think about selling him.

HA! Guess what?! I don't even do that. I left that forum some months ago and never go back there again.

haha, it got worse since you left, in regards to their hate for Barca..

Barcafan 2304

Don't want to wrote him off but he aint going to get in the side anytime soon. Suits all sides to loan him out and get some first-team experience

impeh

Hi, its me..
he has potential, but needs to play otherwise he wont ever fulfill it.

loan him off somewhere in spain where he can get regular football, otherwise when his time comes and villa needs to be replaced, he wont ever be ready..

Yugi

imho, he can make it without loaning if he gets time which I believe Pep has in his plans, he probably knows that strikers are starting to shine since they are like 21-22
bojan stats don´t lie, we seen him most of the season come from the bench in last like what, 5 minutes?
he scored 26 goals in 104 apps and most of those apps were 10-15mins of playing so probably he has realy high goals/minute ratio tbh
you could see bojan shine most vs real madrid, he came in last 30 minutes, he ran on casillas but fell, than he had decent shot and than assisted for jeffren´s goal, he played 30 minutes but was really AWESOME
did somebody actually return from loan here? it looks like club send someone on loan and then, after season that player is not priority and they are focusing on another super-extra star

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I vote loan. He needs regular minutes, not 5mins every fortnight, to become a top player. That won't happen currently at Barca, so send him somewhere he'll get football. If he doesn't want a loan, then sell him, possibly with a buyback for when he does reach his potential.

Home of Barca Fans