Votes: 50 22.9%
  • No, sell the kid.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Loan him.

Votes: 130 59.6%

• Total voters

Chainsaw

Killahead
Sports says Bojan-Roma will be closed next week. Roma director Walter Sabatini will be in Barcelona in the next coming days to seal the deal.

W

woobie

Feel bad for Bojan if that's the case and for Lucho too, for that matter. Internal politics at Roma are not going to make it easy for either of them.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
could he score 40 a season, ever? i doubt it, get him out, make this squad even better. him and jeff out, sanchez and rossi in, get flabbyass next season. and were done.

apart from thiago silva and pastore the season after lol
uhm??? when was the last time a centre forward scored 40? the onyl case is ronaldo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Feel bad for Bojan if that's the case and for Lucho too, for that matter. Internal politics at Roma are not going to make it easy for either of them.

They have a new owner though so who knows what will happen. Hopefully Lucho will be given enough space to work freely.
Btw. him being a fitness freak (iron man competitor) I have a feeling he won't be taking it easy or tread softly upon anyone.

janus

I think the biggest problem is, Bojan's not willing to be loaned. I think it's better for him to go to Roma with Louis Enrique than to stay. (Of course, loan to Roma)

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Well since Bojan is probably the most overrated striker of the last several years, obviously you should sell him if anyone wants to pay decent money.

Ocurrente

I feel bad for Bojan but it's the best for him.
well, with Luis Enrique and Bojan at roma, at least i have a good reason to see serie A.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
I was gonna vote for loan, but just before I clicked, I realized I don't think he'll ever be good enough to be Barca's first choice CF, so I voted sell... What's worse, Barca is probably the only team where he can play as a striker. Other teams play less fluid footbal, CFs are constantly fighting wars in the box, and Bojan isn't really built for that. He seems like a nice guy and I wish him to improve and become great, but I think he'll remain the mediocre CF he is now.
Sorry, fans :)

(Perhaps he'd suit Arsenal, do you think they would accept him as a part of Cesc deal? What would be his value in that deal?)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I was gonna vote for loan, but just before I clicked, I realized I don't think he'll ever be good enough to be Barca's first choice CF, so I voted sell... What's worse, Barca is probably the only team where he can play as a striker. Other teams play less fluid footbal, CFs are constantly fighting wars in the box, and Bojan isn't really built for that. He seems like a nice guy and I wish him to improve and become great, but I think he'll remain the mediocre CF he is now.
Sorry, fans :)

(Perhaps he'd suit Arsenal, do you think they would accept him as a part of Cesc deal? What would be his value in that deal?)
Zlatan, will never win CL.

What's up man? Long time no see

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
Zlatan, will never win CL.

What's up man? Long time no see

http://hasibrawonchampionsleague.com/ :D

I've been really busy lately, but I come here every day to see what's new... Sadly, whenever I come, Cesc is still in 'Other Players', and there's nothing new in 'Barca Players'. Meta is as eloquent and accurate as ever, so you can read and learn and there isn't much I can say in reply. Dalitis posts his nonsense as usual, and it's either too nonsensical or just too... (ok, I won't say that) ... to reply to. And I'm not much of a 'Count Thread' guy :)
How are you? :)

Home of Barca Fans