Votes: 50 22.9%
  • No, sell the kid.

Votes: 38 17.4%
  • Loan him.

Votes: 130 59.6%

• Total voters

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
He needs to develop more he still looks like a kid to me, he needs to get that 1st touch of his under control and develop his footballing brain.....

E

el-mohamady

he shd be loaned out for him to mature so that he can one fufil his destiny at barcelona

Chainsaw

Killahead
Loan move to Roma is good for him. Working in a new club under a familiar coach may serve him better than staying with Barca and playing just for few minutes. Though it's no guarantee if he'll be a starter in Roma either.

W

woobie

I still think Udinese would be a better place for him. The dressing room at Roma is a disaster.

Trequartista

The good
I still think Udinese would be a better place for him. The dressing room at Roma is a disaster.

Indeed wont be surprised to see Totti and his friends raping him or something in the dressing room
The kid needs to be feel the love and in Roma the love is exclusively toward Mr Fransisco
Not sure about Udinese,mid table team in Spain would be better

Phatroonaldo

Loan the guy, he desperately needs some game time. A mid table liga team would be perfect.

Indeed wont be surprised to see Totti and his friends raping him or something in the dressing room
The kid needs to be feel the love and in Roma the love is exclusively toward Mr Fransisco
Not sure about Udinese,mid table team in Spain would be better

:lol:

Zak_

selling him would be a mistake and then in three or four years time Barca will have to buy him again, it's a good time to loan him, where he would be able to improve his finishing

impeh

Hi, its me..
will he get a game at roma?

pointless going there just to play the same role as he does here..

Chainsaw

Killahead
Well, apparently Luis Enrique has asked for him so he gotta sort it out. I agree though he may as well struggle there taking a starting place.

iookram

Totti will always be 1st at Roma. I can't really see any starting place for Bojan at Roma. Unless maybe Vucinic leaves.

fcb1

could he score 40 a season, ever? i doubt it, get him out, make this squad even better. him and jeff out, sanchez and rossi in, get flabbyass next season. and were done.

apart from thiago silva and pastore the season after lol

Home of Barca Fans