Sergio Busquets

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Pull someone's shirt during corner kick? Cheat!
2ahzgr4.jpg
Dont think so. For playacting pretending Srna kicked him in a head and milking a yellow? Maybe

Clockwise

Buccaneer
How many times did Busi had to deal with getting some Croatian ass thrown to his face? it was not nice at all. ffs.use some other part of your body to push the DM aside. -__-

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, maybe one day when your NT will be strong enough to face up to World champions only to be robbed by the ref, I can come here and see how gracious will you take it. And then I can call your countrymen asses or troll you.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Well, maybe one day when your NT will be strong enough to face up to World champions only to be robbed by the ref, I can come here and see how gracious will you take it. And then I can call your countrymen asses or troll you.

Oh God, Bojan, there's some serious misunderstanding going on here. I did not mean any sort of insult in any sort of way towards the Croatian team. I did not call Croatian players asses or did not mean to troll you.I was laughing actually, because nearly every time Busi was trying to hamper a move from the opponents he'd end up on the floor with a Croatian player's behind pushed on his face. ( I should have said a Croatian's ass, forgot the " 's ") I actually meant to get people off Busi's back pointing out that, he got enough well deserved punishment from Croatian team last night. I'm really really sorry if you, and any other Croatian on this forum was offended, I never meant to insult anyone. sorry for the misunderstanding.And I think we all here understand with the horrid display Spain had up last night, Croatia totally deserved a win.
Also, in World cup 2006, Iran was facing Portugal, and one of our wing backs (who incidentally was also playing like fool) got some similar treatment from a young CR7 of all people who kept diving on his behind :lol:, And there were pics of it out and made quite a few number of people lol irl here. ;)

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I'm sorry as well dude. Didn't mean to come off harsh at you.
It's just that few wiseguys used an opportunity to crawl in here and then hide behind Busquets with their trolling and mocking.
I am thouroghly pleased how we played Spain. Even their players said it was one of the toughest games for them and that they got lucky in the end.

As for Busquets, he's still our "cunt" so I can't feel too mad at him. Doesn't mean I have to support him playing for Spain either. Sooner they all return to Barcelona the better for the club.

Yugo Count Dante

Sergio Busquets for Spain vs Croatia

euro2012_021.jpg

euro2012_009.jpg

euro2012_020.jpg

HAkM0.jpg

@XMG
Obsessed? far from obsessed with him. There is nothing ''anti-Barca/Busquets'' about those photographs, they are not some dry-9gag humor or captioned pictures, and I did not include any texts to imply anything. TotallyCoolPix dot com

@joffess
Obviously not random, don't know why some people are annoyed by the totaaly cool pix, for me they represented a part of the game of Busquets of that game, worth sharing?

I'm sure some of him admirers would be able to fill in the gap that totally cool pix failed to show of his game? never saw someone annoyed by those posts.

@Uber \/

GaAP4.gif

Last edited:

Yugo Count Dante

If rolling around was the only thing he did, then how come everyone is so upset?

Can't imagine how good the Croatian team is if they couldn't win against 10 men and someone sleeping on the grass.
Tottaly cool pix dot com didn't have other photographs of him, sorry. Specially for you I updated with another photo though.

btw did I imply anything? no, so don't put things into my mouth.

XaviMessiGirl

Why are you so obsessed with this? It's annoying. Just let it go, or at least don't post it here. There are plenty other forums with anti-Barca/Busquets threads that you can go to.

joffess

Tottaly cool pix dot com didn't have other photographs of him, sorry. Specially for you I updated with another photo though.

btw did I imply anything? no, so don't put things into my mouth.

Well then I guess you just posted pictures of Sergio lying down by random, like any fellow does at his spare time.

khorne

@yugo count dante: i know that it must hurt a lot how croatia went out after they've really put up a good fight to spain. well actually, i don't know per se how this feels, since my own national team is so bad, they managed to lose 0:9 against spain once, and that was even before spain was world class. so i suppose we'd have more pressing concerns than busi, like keeping the score line at single digits. i will still say this however: busquets has always played like this. and when he does it against real or chelsea, everyone is like he's such a badass, are you not entertained etc. which is okay, i mean i don't mind him doing that stuff, in the end he gets kicked at so much all the time the karma cancels itself out imo. the point is that most people obviously care more about busi than about croatia. so I think what you're doing right now is not helping your cause at all. maybe just let it go.

Home of Barca Fans