Sergio Busquets

Trickykid

Actually Busi's faints, dribbles and tricks are very useful, both to keep possession and open up new spaces... I can't see how would anyone could have a problem against that...

First people complain about his dirty tactics and calls him anti-football, then he does what he does best and plays football and also gets the stick...

Not sure if on purpose...
;)

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Bwahahaha, sorry sorry, that was a mistake, I meant "feints"... Even though I also enjoy his faints, some are Oscar worthy...

M

mitkoa7x

Same old Boss really...

We need a gif of that skill on the corner against two players.

X

xaviniesta

there was one great skill also in midfield, when he turned out of trouble. what a boss. defensivly he is better than ever, althoug i have to say some of his passing hs been a little poor latley.

still :busquets:

also some of the attacks they built from the back at the end of the game was simply outstanding, dictated by busquets of course.

Last edited:

Maria

there was one great skill also in midfield, when he turned out of trouble. what a boss. defensivly he is better than ever, althoug i have to say some of his passing hs been a little poor latley.

still :busquets:

also some of the attacks they built from the back at the end of the game was simply outstanding, dictated by busquets of course.

He had to take the initiative more because Xavi&Xabi are not in their greatest form and he made some mistakes..but I was entertained. :wub:

X

xaviniesta

Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

X

xaviniesta

i hope one day people will understand the game a little better then they could realize how amazing player he is. i hope he wins ballon dor one day, but i know that this would actually never happen...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Busquets has now won the Euro's x1, World Cup x1, La Liga x3, UCL x2, Coppa DR x2, UEFA SC x2, Club World Cup x2. At the age of 23.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

:worthy: many more to come with Barca !

i hope one day people will understand the game a little better then they could realize how amazing player he is. i hope he wins ballon dor one day, but i know that this would actually never happen...

Never really. He will remain as one of the unsung heroes of football....

Yugi

already a legend
slowly becoming best DM ever, one day young kids will be looking at him as a hero and their idol

Maria

:worthy:

I feel the same way..if there was a player that deserved this Cup, that player is Busi. It's also a shame that you see many people criticizing him when he goes down even if he was fouled, but nobody praised him for his pass on the 4th goal or for his performance.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
A fantastic game from Busquets. Bossed it©

Only time I was worried was when I saw a player lying down grabbing his face, but it turned out to be Arbaloa :D

Home of Barca Fans