Sergio Busquets

aaron101

Was reading on twitter Quique Guasch on Cat radio said Chelsea and PSG want to offer 100 Million for Busi. :lol:

I don't know if this sounds weird to you guys but reading this made me smile. It's because if top clubs are offering 100 million to our very own Busi, that means someone is finally noticing how great he is of a player. Although, I really don't care even if they offer 200 million. I'm confident that Busi's loyalty to Barca can never be matched with any amount of money. Never heard or read any rumours of Busi wanting to listen to offers to improve his contract.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't know if this sounds weird to you guys but reading this made me smile. It's because if top clubs are offering 100 million to our very own Busi, that means someone is finally noticing how great he is of a player. Although, I really don't care even if they offer 200 million. I'm confident that Busi's loyalty to Barca can never be matched with any amount of money. Never heard or read any rumors of Busi wanting to listen to offers to improve his contract.
Well he already is filthy rich and loves the club.... so I don't think any body can lure him away as long as he's getting the treatment that he deserves here

xXKonan

I'd refuse anyway
Yep don't get me wrong while 100 million is nice and all but Busi is priceless. The only thing PSG and Chelsea could offer realistically is money obviously but that's about it.

Busi could've made the jump to the EPL back in 2008 with Arsenal and Wenger offering him a chance but he turned them down to stay here.

barcanuck

Busi to Chelsea. Messi and Suarez to City. Ney to Real. Next year is gonna suck!

MSN will live on with Munir Sandro Nolito being valiant replacements.

Jombi

Definitely the most underrated player in the world. But he doesnt score goals and doesnt do last ditch spectacular sliding tackles. That's why he is overlooked both in best player awards and among fans of other teams. But that's fine. As long as he's loved by the coaches and the Barca fans, that's what matters.

Home of Barca Fans