Romelu Lukaku

Galning

The Belgian league sucks, it's harder to score than the Dutch one though just because the teams play more defensively.

G

Gold

He looks Very Very good this guy but I think Chelsea already have him an a pre contract I cant see him going anywhere else

Galning

Lukaku: "One thing is certain, I'm staying with Anderlecht and will finish highschool."
Anderlecht manager Van Holsbeeck also said that they never recieved an offer.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Good for him, he should stay there for at least a year or two before making a move to a big league.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
I think it's a publicity stunt by his agent. He's an awesome talent but I don't think he's good enough for a top league yet. Maybe in a year or two.

Silver

funny youtube video of Lukaku in school :lol:

at second 20 "I dont understand a shit of that mathematics" xD epic :lol:

Galning

Did you watch the first episode? I thought it was going to be cooler, most of the time they're just doing interviews with the kids in his class.

When i first saw him I could not believe that he is so young, and already Build like a tank so i think he will definitely be a player for the future , but he should be patient and not go to a big team anytime soon, I know this sounds a bit stupid but my only worry with him is the fact that he is so young and already weighting 95Kg he mite gain even more weight(muscle obviosly) and that may mean that he becomes slower a player.

Home of Barca Fans