Romelu Lukaku

V

vittorio

just read somewhere today didier drogba himself called him to join chelsea:) hard to say no... but his heart is in madrid i guess:wacko:

Silver

According to the RSCA manager they expect to get more then 20 million euro for him.
17 years, Hes 6 feet 4 (1m92), good with the head and he can play with both feet, natural left footed.
Has played in Europe League; was topscorer of belgian league at age 16-17. He has 2 caps for belgium National team. He scored 2 goals against Russia.

Do you think he suits the price or is he overpriced?

iookram

Just amazing that me and Lukaku are the same age!

Haha way different football status. I might start(right midfielder/winger) for my school next year while he's gonna have an awesome career.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Lukaku is Drogba's heir apparent, so any club in the world would want Drogba so Lukaku will be in demand.

I don't think a price in excess of £20m is too much for Lukaku's ability NOW AND in the future where he will develop further still.

If Mourinho wants a No.9 he should knock the door down for Lukaku. I know I would.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Supposedly he wants a move to Madrid, don't know the truth in that though. We'll be hearing every 2 weeks that his first choice is this or that club. Fun times in the life of a footballer!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well this lad's off to the EPL next season, it's just a matter of where. Not too sure how interested the other top sides are, but we've definitely got an interest in him and it'd be nice to get him with Drogba in the latter stages of his career.

iookram

Should go to the Bundesliga and become the top scorer there before joining a big club. Since the Bundesliga has a bit of all the big 3 leagues.

B

blueduck

We've been linked with by his agent :rolleyes:

I think he'll go to Chelsea at the end of the season. Chelsea need an overhaul and need some young blood.

Home of Barca Fans