Romelu Lukaku

Galning

An FC Bridges fan then probably :p

:lol: Nope.
Plus, I think you misunderstood me. I don't want Lukaku to flop, I just wouldn't be surprised if it happened. He's hyped as the next big thing but that happened a few times before with Belgian talents and look what happened.
I really hope he makes it, I like him.

Muse23

:lol: Nope.
Plus, I think you misunderstood me. I don't want Lukaku to flop, I just wouldn't be surprised if it happened. He's hyped as the next big thing but that happened a few times before with Belgian talents and look what happened.
I really hope he makes it, I like him.
But if he goes to Chelsea for example, sits on the bench, learns from other talented players, gets some playing time in the premier league, but isn't as good as Drogba (because everyone compares him to Drogba), will that mean he failed? Not in my book, he can take what he's learned to Fulham or another 'smaller' team (in Germany or Spain for example) and still kick some ass there.

Muse23

Yep, refound his grace yesterday, because the coach FINALLY switched to a 4-4-2
But I agree, he isn't Barça material

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
of course he's sucking, he's 18! kids that age are usually inconsistent as hell.

he needs to leave, pronto. the hype train will destroy him otherwise.

and he needs to go somewhere good for youngsters. us, Villarreal, United, Marseille, somewhere that has a track record of developing and looking after young talent properly.

Home of Barca Fans